My one tiny gripe is that you have UU on Tuesdays, when we already have a UU tourney on Tuesdays (TNT). Will the turnout be hurt because people don't wanna give away their teams? I'm not sure. It's a pretty minor issue though, regardless.

Hype.

Congrats Jay, pokemmo needed regular tournaments back.

Tourney every tuesday and wednesday not enough?

Also to what jay said about not many people playing OU doubles. I think the same thing can be said about NU compared to OU singles. There are a lot more OU players than NU players and anyone who has OU comps can play OU doubles. Also I'm not entirely sure on the glitchiness of doubles, I've never encountered any bugs but maybe thats just me. I don't really care if doubles is going to be apart of pokedaily or not but would give me a good opportunity to practice doubles along with NU/UU/OU.

Tourney every tuesday and wednesday not enough?

Also to what jay said about not many people playing OU doubles. I think the same thing can be said about NU compared to OU singles. There are a lot more OU players than NU players and anyone who has OU comps can play OU doubles. Also I'm not entirely sure on the glitchiness of doubles, I've never encountered any bugs but maybe thats just me. I don't really care if doubles is going to be apart of pokedaily or not but would give me a good opportunity to practice doubles along with NU/UU/OU.

Obviously more people are going to play OU than NU. As we explained before it messes up the masters system we are doing, how can we give a masters invite to a doubles player for a 6v6 singles format when they are two entirely different things? I said in my last post that I only really see doubles happening on a Thursday for this reason.

Yeah I don't care about the masters too much, I don't think we should see the masters as the ultimate goal of pokedaily. Pokedaily has always just been an opportunity to play a few matches of a different tier every day. OR have an OU doubles pokedaily masters would also work

OU Doubles is dumb. Done.

gg no re.

No more NU Doubles? Then how you can call it pokedaily?  :lol:

Good luck with the tournament, i was running it for like half year, let's see how long you guys can resist.

Also i think i can still update the hall of fame on the pokedaily website, also finish the ranking system, including the old and new winners. But anyways, if you guys want something like this just PM me.

Yeah I don't care about the masters too much, I don't think we should see the masters as the ultimate goal of pokedaily. Pokedaily has always just been an opportunity to play a few matches of a different tier every day. OR have an OU doubles pokedaily masters would also work

This is a community thing brah.

In regards to the masters:

I'm perfectly fine with seeing the masters as the ultimate goal.

I don't know about the community but, I'd rather work towards a shiny masters than a 70K prize.
But hey guess what, you don't have to choose between the two, because we have both.
A 4th Masters would: 
-Extend the Schedule to a degree in which Masters would be spread out more
-Be filled with people who don't actually play OU doubles (Considering the sad amount of OU doubles players)

-Possibly reduce prices of other Masters.  No donations have been given, this is solely Noad and I working on this with the help of Archi hosting with us.  We hope to receive donations. [spoiler]Amanu gimme $[/spoiler]

In Regards to OU Doubles:

OU doubles is a format, if any one would like to host their own OU Doubles tourney, go for it, the more tourneys the better. This game needs tourneys.

Noad and I will be working hard on grinding up the money for these Master's Prizes.
Another Masters would not be cost efficient nor would it be time efficient.

Doubles mode is glitchy as fuck.

Between the rough D/C's

The multi-minute freezes that occur, hosting a masters with all these issues sounds, to be blunt, stupid.

In conclusion:
It is because of this, we find that any type of Doubles format should be reserved for Thursdays (The day where we will be hosting odd tourneys. Mono, STAB, etc.)

Doubles will happen. Just not every week, as we do not believe the winner of an OU doubles tourney deserves to play in an OU singles Masters.

There will not be an OU doubles Masters for the above reasons.  Noad and I will speak will speak with Greck about what he posted above.  We thank Greck for being chill and allowing us to revive these tournaments and we thank the community in advance for the support to come.

Done.

No doubles

i cri

If people request doubles we will surely adapt to these requests.
The OU singles players just seem to out number the ou doubles player, consequentially: Singles are far more popular. 
My fear is that we do doubles in the loser bracket and it's filled with people who do not actually play doubles.

Edit: We plan to host the masters in a singles format, which is why we feel doubles would not fit well except for maybe on a Thursdays, where the tourneys do not earn you an entry to the Masters

Edit 2:We appreciate the constructive criticism. ^_^

doubles master race

(i'll probably start my own doubles weekly thing once i get internet again and the game updates)

OU Doubles is dumb. Done.

gg no re.

ur dumb

#ban gligar

doubles master race

(i'll probably start my own doubles weekly thing once i get internet again and the game updates)

Good to hear Fred, take the initiative.

Sorry about the lack of doubles guys we just really do not believe there are too many comp doubles players 

Some of which probably would not participate, we'd be filled with ou singles payers using ou singles comps.  Just seemed like a sub-par add on with many cons for the way things will be done.

just win pokedaily everyday for 3 months and youll get 6.3mil, better than winning a shiny

Search Results

com·mu·ni·ty

1. a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common.

2. a feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals.

Search Results

com·mu·ni·ty

1. a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common.

2. a feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals.

wasn't really directed at you, anyone can win all 60 pokedailies and doubles could be one of the gimmick tiers also if people don't want to have a weekly Ou doubles