The Sky Is The Limit [July 10th]

if we consider what Tranz has been saying about immersion, Waterfall at sky makes no sense.
So..should be banned as well I believe

What about like in avatar with the floating rocks and waterfalls pouring over the sides of them? that's way up in the sky...

this might sound stupid,, but i have two questions,,, 

1. i read the item clause, it says we need to use different items or no items, so only 1 leftover,, basically, 4 different items, isnt it.

2 selfKO thing, can we use explosion or self ko moves when i hav more than one pokemon????

this might sound stupid,, but i have two questions,,, 

1. i read the item clause, it says we need to use different items or no items, so only 1 leftover,, basically, 4 different items, isnt it.

2 selfKO thing, can we use explosion or self ko moves when i hav more than one pokemon????

Yes you need to use 4 different items.

You can use self ko moves if there is more than one pokemon left in your party, just not if it is the only one left.

if we consider what Tranz has been saying about immersion, Waterfall at sky makes no sense.

So..should be banned as well I believe

The original Japanese name for Waterfall is 'Waterfall Climb'.

Waterfall itself could be interpreted as using water on an already existing waterfall to try and make a 'path' to slide up, or simply sliding upwards on the opponent to damage them - both of which could be performed in the sky.

The original Japanese name for Waterfall is 'Waterfall Climb'.

Waterfall itself could be interpreted as using water on an already existing waterfall to try and make a 'path' to slide up, or simply sliding upwards on the opponent to damage them - both of which could be performed in the sky.

[spoiler]Darkshade, you're a nerd.[spoiler]GO BACK TO FINISHING THE UPDATE[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.