[Tournament] General PSL Season 2 Thread - Thug Life won!

Nah, I had to let someone else have a chance, see how kind I was, you're thinking you're top manager, pls

Difference is, my excellent managerial style helps lift my team to greatness. Your team was good despite your terrible managing.

[spoiler]rekt. Don't try to out smack talk me[/spoiler]

Difference is, my excellent managerial style helps lift my team to greatness. Your team was good despite your terrible managing.

[spoiler]rekt. Don't try to out smack talk me[/spoiler]

both teams had me and flava, so don't know why you two are arguing it's obv just me and flava's presence that sparks greatness

I honestly apologize on Eggplant's behalf if he's being a bit offensive. Good luck on both sides either way, although our team was always slightly poorly established *cough* Gilan *cough* and I'm personally impressed enough that I managed to get this far. 

I honestly apologize on Eggplant's behalf if he's being a bit offensive. Good luck on both sides either way, although our team was always slightly poorly established *cough* Gilan *cough* and I'm personally impressed enough that I managed to get this far. 

This does not belong on a smacktalk thread, yagami. Although I guess the passive aggressive jab at Gilan counts for smack talk

*reengage smacktalk*

As for egg - he's not being offensive, he's being pathetic. So desperate for the attention he thinks his team deserves that he has to shout out to the entire community "Hey! Look at us! Tell people to look at us!"

Plus, the abuse of staff power. There's that, too

As for the thugs? Our game speaks for itself