[Tournament] General PSL Season 2 Thread - Thug Life won!

In my own defense.

ehh, take me off. Just came to the realization that I haven't been playing a lot lately (thus I'm pretty outdated), and probably won't be playing enough in the future to be a quality member of a team. Thanks, and sorry for the trouble!

Ehh, keep me on the list if there is a major shortage of players then, I guess...

[spoiler]Bring on the hate/dissapointment/not-caring[/spoiler]

In my own defense.

No hate from me but I do feel sorry for your team because it must be frustrating to lose or draw on a week because one of their team mates isn't around or replying to messages. That being said I'm sure you had a legitimate reason for going off the radar, welcome back. 

In my own defense.

[spoiler]Bring on the hate/dissapointment/not-caring[/spoiler]

That's not a defense. If you knew you would be totally inactive you should've just stayed gone. Yo didn't imply you'd be inactive. 'I wont be active enough' doesn't equal 'bye for 4 weeks'. What if I accepted your manager application?  Anyway what's done is done.

That's not a defense. If you knew you would be totally inactive you should've just stayed gone. Yo didn't imply you'd be inactive. 'I wont be active enough' doesn't equal 'bye for 4 weeks'. What if I accepted your manager application? Anyway what's done is done.

no, I clearly stated that no one should pick me up unless no one else was available.

no, I clearly stated that no one should pick me up unless no one else was available.

'ehh, take me off. Just came to the realization that I haven't been playing a lot lately (thus I'm pretty outdated), and probably won't be playing enough in the future to be a quality member of a team. Thanks, and sorry for the trouble!'

yeah. uhm.. don't sign up

He's right, this one is on the manager. Even an active Gilan is a horrible draft choice.

[spoiler]this is how you do smack talk, fred[/spoiler]

You see. I actually do this shit:

Team effort comes in play before a match; team building, team testing and breeding or loaning each other comps are what makes it a team effort.

But ya I'm a little frustrated Gilan, that you didn't even read a message since september 23rd.

Also, nobody reads the sign-up thread thoroughly, it's not a job application. You're in or you're not.

Shoulda not signed up, or AT LEAST logged on for an hour a week. Even that would've been enough.

Even if you were mostly a bad choice like you said, I coulda carried you. Teach you how to double switch, how to not get magneton scouted, why choicebanders are important, and you'd automatically be better than 75% of the other virid 1 scrubs, which is usually what most teams' OU2 selection is made of.

So yeah, your 'application' even so was pretty misleading.

And coming back with this witty post that "I vaguely told you I'd intentionally not show up in a random post in a thread that theoretically has no content, so it's your fault"? When there are people who apologize even when they did nothing wrong?

Also, I'm actually not really angry. But there's a minimum of decency sometimes to have, man.

But ya I'm a little frustrated Gilan, that you didn't even read a message since september 23rd.

Also, nobody reads the sign-up thread thoroughly, it's not a job application. You're in or you're not.

Shoulda not signed up, or AT LEAST logged on for an hour a week. Even that would've been enough.

Even if you were mostly a bad choice like you said, I coulda carried you. Teach you how to double switch, how to not get magneton scouted, why choicebanders are important, and you'd automatically be better than 75% of the other virid 1 scrubs, which is usually what most teams' OU2 selection is made of.

So yeah, your 'application' even so was pretty misleading. I might've been prepared for a bad choice, but that was literally the worst possible.

abusive CM right here folks

So yeah, your 'application' even so was pretty misleading.

And coming back with this witty post that "I vaguely told you I'd intentionally not show up in a random post in a thread that theoretically has no content, so it's your fault"? When there are people who apologize even when they did nothing wrong?

Also, I'm actually not really angry. But there's a minimum of decency sometimes to have, man.

I hereby formally apologize; I am ultimately to blame.

[spoiler]god, this is tough. There are so many things that I want to say to explain myself and my situation... I think I've written and deleted about 3 500 word essays... Maybe I should just scrap Gilan and start a new account with a new identity...

*Turns and looks at KingBowserJunior*[/spoiler]