Design Your Own Region Winners!

Greetings all! I'd first like to thank everyone who participated and showed interest in this event. There was an amazing turnout of fantastic entries that really made it difficult to choose our winners. I also apologize for the long wait. Should I create another event like this I'll be sure to make some modifications to avoid prolonged results. Now onto our winners!

1st Place: Deanopiero

What first intrigued us about this entry was the unique way the region itself was created. It was very unexpected, and highly fascinating. The amount of thorough information and detail provided through and through was magnificent, really giving us a feel for each aspect. Even the villain group impressed us! We liked the details and effort put into the entry, that made everything intertwine seamlessly with one another.

2nd Place: Feravyne

This contestant really wowed us with the style in which they submitted their entry. The way it was told in a story format made it an absolute treat to read, and felt like we were apart of the world itself with how it painted a developed picture for us! Not to mention each portion was chalk full of information and details on the requirements. We enjoyed following everything from a trainers eyes perspective.

Honorable Mention: Emlee

It was clear from the start how much effort was put into this contestants submission, with how informative it was on each point. Even small details were pointed out to us, which was delightful, providing a well rounded view! We could definitely feel the passion put into this entry.

Congratulations to our winners! Please feel free to take a gander at all the entries submitted at your leisure, here

Woohoo! Thanks everyone =] i'm a bit gobsmacked to be honest but very very happy!  There are soooo so many great entries, and it was obviously a competition that required quite considerable time, so for that i think anyone who submitted an entry should be congratulated!  Also, i'm glad the thread is readable again, because i hadn't finished reading all the entries properly (i love a good story haha). 

Thanks so much to the judges, and to everyone who read my entry!  I know it's a lot to digest, so it means a lot!  Thank you to everyone, I loved this contest!  :'D

Woohoo! Thanks everyone =] i'm a bit gobsmacked to be honest but very very happy!  There are soooo so many great entries, and it was obviously a competition that required quite considerable time, so for that i think anyone who submitted an entry should be congratulated!

Congratulations!  You deserved it!  C:  The level of detail in your entry is absolutely amazing, your effort really shows.  And I completely agree, everyone who entered should be proud. 

Thanks so much to the judges, and to everyone who read my entry!  I know it's a lot to digest, so it means a lot!  Thank you to everyone, I loved this contest!  :'D

Congratulations!  You deserved it!  C:  The level of detail in your entry is absolutely amazing, your effort really shows.  And I completely agree, everyone who entered should be proud. 

ooops, yea cant forget the judges! you all had an enormous amount to look through so thanks for your patience, and for the prizes! i can't wait to get the shiny Houndour :3 haha

Fera, thanks for your kind words :)  your artwork was lovely and i enjoyed reading the entry, you have a flair for writing and i hope this will spur you on to write more of your adventure? That lil weedle will go far me thinks xD

Fera, thanks for your kind words :)  your artwork was lovely and i enjoyed reading the entry, you have a flair for writing and i hope this will spur you on to write more of your adventure? That lil weedle will go far me thinks xD

Gahh thank you.  C:  I'm definitely continuing my story thing in the very near future.  A certain writing contest has gotten me really excited to work on it again.  I think sometimes I just need to be reminded how much I like to write.  -w-

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.