Clefairy Cup (August 22)

If a pokemon gets imprison from metronome, should the pokemon that uses imprision switch? Not sure if it's the same in gen 3 but I got imprison metronome in a showdown match and the opponent couldn't use any attacks at all, only struggle. Not sure if it should be a rule or some sort.

Good point, I will need to test this later, thanks for pointing it out.

If a pokemon gets imprison from metronome, should the pokemon that uses imprision switch? Not sure if it's the same in gen 3 but I got imprison metronome in a showdown match and the opponent couldn't use any attacks at all, only struggle. Not sure if it should be a rule or some sort.

Toast already testing this shit on Showdown. He is determined to win it.

Good point, I will need to test this later, thanks for pointing it out.

Re-read the post, and according to Bulbapedia "Imprison prevents all opponents from using any move which is also known by the user. The effect of Imprison lasts until the user switches out or faints."

So, yes, if a Pokemon calls Imprison through Metronome, the user will have to switch out.

Toast already testing this shit on Showdown. He is determined to win it.

gotta prep up my rng

and also metronome battles are really fun

Re-read the post, and according to Bulbapedia "Imprison prevents all opponents from using any move which is also known by the user. The effect of Imprison lasts until the user switches out or faints."

So, yes, if a Pokemon calls Imprison through Metronome, the user will have to switch out.

awesome