Team Rank Customization

Ronax

Question

Hello there!

I was very happy to see that more ranks were implemented for teams to use, but I have an idea to make this even better! Why not let teams customize their own ranks? It's been done in a lot of other MMO's and it's a way for a team to be unique in their own way. 

I prefer my ranks to be simple and easy for my teammates to understand. Here is an idea of what I like to do for ranks if I were able to customize them! Example:

• Leader
  • Head Officer
  • Officer
  • Veteran
  • Recruit

I've used this ranking system in all the guilds/teams I've made in other MMO's. They are simple and easy for all members to understand! There are some teams out there that would love to use serious team ranks and others funny. Why not let them choose?

If this suggestion was already brought up I do apologize.

17 answers to this question

I don't see the value in adding this, people are already getting upset over waiting for the next update, i mean, its already been 2 days, get to work staff.

It was just an idea. I didn't know they were adding new ranks. I would have suggested it long ago if I would have known xD

I really like this idea.

I prefer my ranks to be simple and easy for my teammates to understand.

Sooooooo much this; I think the new rank names are weird/hard to follow.  I'd change them if I could.

And we can already assign what abilities each rank has, why not let us decide what to call them?  Even if a team chooses sillier titles, new members could check the permissions tab to see who's in charge of what.  I don't see any problems.