Little Cup Tournament (Saturday 20th September)

Noad

Well.. I know this time Noad announced the tournament but still EV training level 5 Pokémon are very expensive... I mean 510 ev means 9800x51=499800 pokedollar!! Even I u manage to get like a 50-100 EV using 5 Exp.Shares... Its still gonna cost you around a million or more to train all the 4 Pokémon EV trained... Amnesia ilBrace costs real money so not everyone can afford it... So I vote not no EV trained Pokémon from the next LC Cup!!! What say!?

Well.. I know this time Noad announced the tournament but still EV training level 5 Pokémon are very expensive... I mean 510 ev means 9800x51=499800 pokedollar!! Even I u manage to get like a 50-100 EV using 5 Exp.Shares... Its still gonna cost you around a million or more to train all the 4 Pokémon EV trained... Amnesia ilBrace costs real money so not everyone can afford it... So I vote not no EV trained Pokémon from the next LC Cup!!! What say!?

What I can't even

First off vitamins don't work past 100 EVs in any given stat, so you couldn't get 510 EVs by only using them even if you wanted to. Second, the only expensive thing about the process is the shitton of time it costs you to train them (even with amnesia brace), so I'd recommend at the very least getting max speed EVs on your attacking pokemon and also the minimal investment of HP EVs (could be as low as 26 EVs to raise 1 stat point, that's almost a 10% health increase at earlier levels so it could be invaluable). But honestly it just comes down to how much time you're willing to spend preparing for the competition.