Little Cup Tournament (Saturday 20th September)

Noad

- I can sign up to the tournament and I can sign up to the tournament to a friend?

-Is allowed a pokemon breeders?

Yes, you can sign in a friend. I'm going to do that. But one post can contain only one IGN signed in, so you cannot sign in yourself and friend in one post. You need to make a separate message for him if you intend to sign in yourself.

And I don't get the second question, sorry :S

What's the current stance on whether EVed pokemon will be eligible to participate? If this is indeed the case, I as well as many others know that it's going to be very hard for the majority of people to stand a chance without the amnesia brace. Bowser had a good idea of linking teams to a ref before hand, and EV reducing berries could be utilized to remove any EVs gained while getting to level 5. If amnesia brace is perfectly acceptable then that's how it is, but again let me say it's going to be VERY one-dimensional if pokemon with EVs are allowed.

What's the current stance on whether EVed pokemon will be eligible to participate? If this is indeed the case, I as well as many others know that it's going to be very hard for the majority of people to stand a chance without the amnesia brace. Bowser had a good idea of linking teams to a ref before hand, and EV reducing berries could be utilized to remove any EVs gained while getting to level 5. If amnesia brace is perfectly acceptable then that's how it is, but again let me say it's going to be VERY one-dimensional if pokemon with EVs are allowed.

I understand that it will take some effort to EV the pokemon for this tournament, hence why I posted they tournament 20 days in advance to give everyone acceptable notice. It is not against the rules to enter the tournament with pokemon that have not been EV trained, but those people will have to duel players that have EV trained pokemon. Even if I wanted to ban EVed pokemon (which for the record I do not), it would be very unfair on those who have already started on their team for this tournament. 

I understand that it will take some effort to EV the pokemon for this tournament, hence why I posted they tournament 20 days in advance to give everyone acceptable notice. It is not against the rules to enter the tournament with pokemon that have not been EV trained, but those people will have to duel players that have EV trained pokemon. Even if I wanted to ban EVed pokemon (which for the record I do not), it would be very unfair on those who have already started on their team for this tournament.

Yea you're right, I really didn't give a lot of thought to the fact that there are other ways to get the necessary EVs on pokemon before level 5 without the amnesia brace, and banning the usage of EVs so close to the tournament would be really unfair for those who spent hours making their teams. Looks like I'm not going to be an exception haha. Thanks for the quick reply tho toad :)

Yea you're right, I really didn't give a lot of thought to the fact that there are other ways to get the necessary EVs on pokemon before level 5 without the amnesia brace, and banning the usage of EVs so close to the tournament would be really unfair for those who spent hours making their teams. Looks like I'm not going to be an exception haha. Thanks for the quick reply tho toad :)

No problem Kili, I'm always open to constructive feedback from players on my tournaments. If people found EV training an issue for them we can definitely look into disallowing it for the next one. 

allowed to train the evs? it's not fair, people do not have Amnesia Brace shall have no option to win the tournament

Theyre called vitamins, low exp yield eving locations, and switching between your full team.  For speed, hp, and probably attack from mankey you can get literally 1 exp a battle if you do it right.  It may suck but it is doable.

No problem Kili, I'm always open to constructive feedback from players on my tournaments. If people found EV training an issue for them we can definitely look into disallowing it for the next one. 

She already commented on it though, she said maybe in the next one.  Its already to late to change the rule now as it would be unfair to those who have already ev'ed there pokemon

I do not see right, is my opinion

Imagine you were a person who read this thread 2 weeks ago and already started ev training, or even have the ev training complete.  Asking them now to fully remove there evs this late into it wouldn't be right, after they put that effort into it.