Have a Pokemmo anniversary...

Bestfriendss

Question

Hello there folks! Pokemmo has been a bit modest lately and I think Pokemmo deserves an anniversary... Facility, certain players that are nice that get appreciated by staff and other players ie: TJ and other really nice players, and certain pokes like Delibird should be celebrated (because you can't get delibird and absol any more in the wild)! 

PokeMMO.png

Me as a youtuber appreciate working for Pokemmo, I want to thank all the viewers and subs here that made it possible for my channel to grow and I hope Pokemmo continues to grow. Pokemmo is generally a friendly community and I appreciate the players and staff that made this game possible to grow!

VKYPS.png

Back to the suggestion, I think Pokemmo should be appreciated more often and I don't know when the anniversary of Pokemmo is, but on that day, I hope to do a video on that day... thanks for listening to my suggestion, birdwatcher1/Bestfriends/Roy Rogers

19 answers to this question

You can get both Absol and Delibird in the wild

really, if that is the case, then why is shiny delibird at a high price? I heard from shiny dealers that sell shiny delibird that you can never get them again (not just one trader said it btw)... And where can you get absol? I would like to know...

really, if that is the case, then why is shiny delibird at a high price? I heard from shiny dealers that sell shiny delibird that you can never get them again (not just one trader said it btw)... And where can you get absol? I would like to know...

delibird : icefall cave
absol : altering cave cycle 6

Also, it would be better to make this an event suggestion... 

It would be better to not make this suggestion.

I am neutral about the event issue, but I was thinking about a march around Pokemmo, like staff and players sprites can march around in a big area like the elite 4 path way from victory road to the building of the elite 4. Like only people that staff like can march in the parade... (I don't think I will because I am going to probably be covering the event by video)... Staff can nominate certain players that they deem to be nice and then they will be able the march.. If there are any violators, instant 30 min ban. This parade should be taken seriously and we all may not realise it, but Pokemmo can be called a "Country" because the region has cities and people (us) in that piece of land.

I am neutral about the event issue, but I was thinking about a march around Pokemmo, like staff and players sprites can march around in a big area like the elite 4 path way from victory road to the building of the elite 4. Like only people that staff like can march in the parade... (I don't think I will because I am going to probably be covering the event by video)... Staff can nominate certain players that they deem to be nice and then they will be able the march.. If there are any violators, instant 30 min ban. This parade should be taken seriously and we all may not realise it, but Pokemmo can be called a "Country" because the region has cities and people (us) in that piece of land.

So you're saying is I don't take part in this parade, I should get a ban? What if I just didn't want to go through victory road because it sucks trying to get through that place in the first place? Bestfriends please, trying to get other people ban isn't a very nice thing to do just because we do not want to partake in some silly event. Why make such a silly suggestion? With such a suggestion you are only going to make people dislike staff if they ban them. Don't you want to make them look good rather than bad?

So you're saying is I don't take part in this parade, I should get a ban? What if I just didn't want to go through victory road because it sucks trying to get through that place in the first place? Bestfriends please, trying to get other people ban isn't a very nice thing to do just because we do not want to partake in some silly event. Why make such a silly suggestion? With such a suggestion you are only going to make people dislike staff if they ban them. Don't you want to make them look good rather than bad?

Well, you don't have to participate, and if you don't want to participate in that sort of event, you can always change channels, (we can hold this event at the pathway of Victory Road at channel 7 [the event channel]) So another wards, we will be away from the channel one people, and I am talking about the trolls that hate staff and do everything to ruin their reputations out in public. But, Ploegy you can always deny going to the parade (you can ask a staff member if you are able to participate in a parade, it is not like "Ploegy you are in!", you have to ask for.

OP:

I got two questions but you already answered one. 

What if most players are not willing to take part in the parade?

Well, you don't have to participate, and if you don't want to participate in that sort of event, you can always change channels, (we can hold this event at the pathway of Victory Road at channel 7 

The other one is, is staff time so cheap that you can take them away from working to take part in some parade?

If your answer is no, then as you answered question one and staff shouldn't be disturbed for such things, why don't you just go in-game and shout around a bit to recruit some fellas and you all go to Victory Road Ch7 and take part in the parade?

Then you can bring the video to us and we will watch it.

\thread

Sorry to crush your wildest dream but... as Axx mentioned, most of the staff are quite busy/can't be bothered (cept tranz playing LoL all day like the scrub that he is) also the suggested pokemons are already in game and obtainable, creating an event that has no purpose or somewhat has no appeal at all to the community if there is no prize, since no one (cept you and maybe few others) wants to waste their times just to see just a few sprites wearing a banhammer walking around all glorified, this is by far the most idiotic suggestion i've ever read in here...
[spoiler] in memory of smashbro[spoiler]this_thread_gave_me_cancer_by_piratesadv[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Sorry to crush your wildest dream but... as Axx mentioned, most of the staff are quite busy/can't be bothered (cept tranz playing LoL all day like the scrub that he is) also the suggested pokemons are already in game and obtainable, creating an event that has no purpose or somewhat has no appeal at all to the community if there is no prize, since no one (cept you and maybe few others) wants to waste their times just to see just a few sprites wearing a banhammer walking around all glorified, this is by far the most idiotic suggestion i've ever read in here...
[spoiler] in memory of smashbro[spoiler]this_thread_gave_me_cancer_by_piratesadv[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Warning point XD

I don't get the point of a parade that only certain players can march in. You're saying that people will get banned for merely walking alongside the moderators? That's really stupid.