Hide n Seek: Trick or Treat Edition [October 29]

ziOTHx7.jpg
**Credit to NoadHunter for the awesome poster**

Date: Wednesday, October 29
Time: 5PM EDT

Rules:
There will be 10 rounds with 4 staff members hiding each round.
The staff member you have to find will link an image hint in chat until they are found.
You must trade the staff member when you find them in order for the find to count.
Once the trade window is opened you will be given a trick or treat from that staff member.
There will be a trick given out each round in the form of a rock.
Make sure you have one spot open in your party each round.
Each find is worth 100 points on the leaderboard.
I will announce when the round is over in Global Chat.
Staff will be hiding in Channel 7.

Notes:
Each staff member will give their hints one at a time. Meaning that you are only looking for one staff member at a time.
Once the staff member giving hints has been found, the next one will start giving hints. This will repeat until the round is over.

Grand Prize: 500 Reward Points

Hiders: NoadHunter, Musica, Fudnud, XelaKebert

Wait, 100RP for each round and 500 to the one who won the most points after 10 rounds?

Each find is worth 100 points on the leaderboard, where does it say 100 rp points? This is referring to a score, the player that scores the most wins.

Wait, 100RP for each round and 500 to the one who won the most points after 10 rounds?

No, your prize for the round is whatever trick or treat the person you're looking for gives you if you find them first. Other than that, you get 100 points on the leaderboard and the player with the most points at the end wins the full 500 reward points.

I got NoadHunter! I got Musica! I got SakuraHime!

... I got XelaKebert

[spoiler] <3 Xela

[spoiler] It seems unwise to hand out rocks on Halloween, that's just asking for a broken window [/spoiler][/spoiler]

It ain't called Trick or Treat for nothing. :D

Just a note. Once you open the trade window with the staff member who was giving hints, you must accept whatever is put into the trade box. If you do not accept it your find will not be counted and the next person to open a trade window with that staff member will receive the points and treat(or trick  ;) ) for the round.

Edit:

Also, in the spirit of the season. Please say, "Trick or Treat," in Normal chat when you have found the staff member giving hints.