[Denied]A better way to breed :)

so i been hearing the new update to breeding is losing 2 pokemon to gain one... people  are not going to like it and i think the community deserves something better if i could keep one pokemon and choose the female or male not to  lose i would be fine with it But if im losing 2 to gain 1 egg pokemon it is kinda pointless even losing one is a gamble so here is my suggestion Put 2 in lose one of your choice then get an egg simple easy and no more complaints 

Edited by XXXRated

This wouldn't solve the issue of cloning, thus isn't a viable solution. I could catch a single female Skarmory and 30 male Pidgeys. I then end up with 30 clones of my original Skarmory, which completely undermines the point of the new system.

This wouldn't solve the issue of cloning, thus isn't a viable solution. I could catch a single female Skarmory and 30 male Pidgeys. I then end up with 30 clones of my original Skarmory, which completely undermines the point of the new system.

I can't believe you would send 30 of your Pidgeys to the slaughterhouse Rache :<

Then again, at least you would still have your tildes amirite~

I can't believe you would send 30 of your Pidgeys to the slaughterhouse Rache :<

Then again, at least you would still have your tildes amirite~

Who ever said that the Pokemon put into breeding had to die~? There are other alternative theories for what happens to them, and I wouldn't mind subjecting my Pidgeys to this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35YtLJ3Q2b8

Who ever said that the Pokemon put into breeding had to die~? There are other alternative theories for what happens to them, and I wouldn't mind subjecting my Pidgeys to this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35YtLJ3Q2b8

Breeding wasnt implemented as this episode came in tv for the first time.

He just released it, and wasnt forced to do this ._.

Yes but the new breeding system makes it so new/ain't-no-one-got-time-for-that players have a harder time breeding, while the experienced/rich players have a little bit of a hindrance, but it doesnt matter to them cause they have the money to buy new ones. Honestly, just make the breeding system the same as the normal pokemon games so everyone would be equal.