[Official] Tier Changes

Totally right, Sceptile is too strong but guess what, council just decided to move Sceptile down to UU. (for a test blablabla)

Why do OU/UU councils try to do a UU tier with pretty OP OU ? If you want a UU tier with OU, just make a tier between OU and UU !

Pro tip: Comment on the threads while they're still open. And it was for quite a while.

Also you make that latter sound like every Pokemon has some kind of an actual tier written all over them in which they belong no matter what happens with the meta.

Totally right, Sceptile is too strong but guess what, council just decided to move Sceptile down to UU. (for a test blablabla)

Why do OU/UU councils try to do a UU tier with pretty OP OU ? If you want a UU tier with OU, just make a tier between OU and UU !

Think before you post

Serious question: do you know what Ou and UU stands for?

I didn't notice that the post was silent since February but still.

Even if you guys try to make a fool of me, I know that some council's decision about UU tier are messing the tier itself.

Edited by Gilvy

I didn't notice that the post was silent since February but still.

Even if you guys try to make a fool of me, I know that some council's decision about UU tier are messing the tier itself.

The council's decision is indeed messing with the tier.

That is because the UU tier is not a fixed list of pokemon. If you read about usage statistics and check them, you will see that there were 3 pokemon who have dropped below the cut-off point for OU. Two of them were banned to BL because they were deemed too strong, and the other is being tested now.

As OrangeManiac has pointed out, there was a thread open for Sceptile for a period of a week for people to give their input.

When, after testing, Sceptile is indeed too powerful for the UU meta, a new [Discussion] thread will be made and its role will be discussed once more.

For now there is nothing you can do, other than to adapt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Munya pinned this topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.