[Discussion] Slaking [Remains in OU]

if you want, you don't need a justification for use your slaking

I don't even use a slaking. The reason I don't feel like replying back in a brief manner is because there's no point in trying to convince someone that slaking isn't op when they can't see how slaking can't easily switch in or how your opponent can take advantage of the situation. I've listed out 4-5 scenarios on how the opponent gets an advantage but you don't seem to have a reply for that. Slaking gets damaged on the switch in and there is no guarantee that it will do a lot of damage since it needs to predict the right move. It could double edge into skarmory/dusclops or fire punch into vaporeon. 

You kinda did reply doe ;P

I meant replying to his argument, not his post.

Edited by NikhilR

I don't even use a slaking. The reason I don't feel like replying back in a brief manner is because there's no point in trying to convince someone that slaking isn't op when they can't see how slaking can't easily switch in or how your opponent can take advantage of the situation. I've listed out 4-5 scenarios on how the opponent gets an advantage but you don't seem to have a reply for that. Slaking gets damaged on the switch in and there is no guarantee that it will do a lot of damage since it needs to predict the right move. It could double edge into skarmory/dusclops or fire punch into vaporeon. 

I made this topic for show us the power of Slaking. I never spoke about predictions !

Alright guys, we've beaten the dead zebra horse long enough, no need to fuck with the guy. There's nothing more to discuss, everything's basically been said, and it's pretty safe to say Slaking isn't getting banned in the near future, so you might as well refrain from posting. At least the guy is trying, from what I can tell.

[spoiler]unless we're being hardcore trolled, in which case, you got me[/spoiler]

Alright guys, we've beaten the dead zebra horse long enough, no need to fuck with the guy. There's nothing more to discuss, everything's basically been said, and it's pretty safe to say Slaking isn't getting banned in the near future, so you might as well refrain from posting. At least the guy is trying, from what I can tell.

[spoiler]unless we're being hardcore trolled, in which case, you got me[/spoiler]

ty for the shout out

• Munya pinned this topic