PokeMMO Super League Season 3 - Official Smack Talk Thread (also the general thread)

Any updates on this baby? Thinking Managers, ETA's, tier decisions, etc. Starting to get excited. 

Tier decisions won't be effecting the startup time of the PSL. As for ETA's, I can give those. Unlike certain people cough

The PSL will start with Managers sign ups as always. You can find the schedule in the 5000+ word OP, good luck fgt. These sign ups will start in the week of my third test period. Which is Week 16 (13th of April), the player sign ups will be the week after that. Sign ups don't take much effort for me unlike the rest of the season which is why I start them then.

In the meantime I'm still looking for donations, kek.

So Mauru is giving me his manager position, don't gimme any of that back talk, in.

also I'm going to donate Amanu's old Comp HP Grass Shiny Golduck. Either sell it or put it towards some weird achievement like you did last season. Was it "Biggest upset" or something along those lines? Winning a match with the highest difference in CR.

[spoiler]Kili's espeon still haunts our dreams[/spoiler]

So Mauru is giving me his manager position, don't gimme any of that back talk, in.

also I'm going to donate Amanu's old Comp HP Grass Shiny Golduck. Either sell it or put it towards some weird achievement like you did last season. Was it "Biggest upset" or something along those lines? Winning a match with the highest difference in CR.

[spoiler]Kili's espeon still haunts our dreams[/spoiler]

Haha oh dear, I was just kidding about that 'only if you're Mauru' thing. He does not have a guaranteed manager spot to give you :p You'll have to write a proper sign up just like everyone else. If you'd still like to donate that Golduck, I'll gladly take it. Probably would auction it.

Haha oh dear, I was just kidding about that 'only if you're Mauru' thing. He does not have a guaranteed manager spot to give you :P You'll have to write a proper sign up just like everyone else. If you'd still like to donate that Golduck, I'll gladly take it. Probably would auction it.

Get online brah

is making doubles x2 a good idea, who even plays doubles anymore

Problem is I don't want to put to much emphasis on Showdown, 6/2 is fair IMO. While 5/3 might seem like, a little bit too much. I don't like having 2x Doubles myself actually, but people seem to be against have 3x OU. It's still open for negotiation. You could also argue that we just don't have enough tiers this season so I should go with a 5/3, with another Showdown format.

If I would choose another Showdown format though it would probably be VGC. So that we don't have all Singles stuff.

Problem is I don't want to put to much emphasis on Showdown, 6/2 is fair IMO. While 5/3 might seem like, a little bit too much. I don't like having 2x Doubles myself actually, but people seem to be against have 3x OU. It's still open for negotiation. You could also argue that we just don't have enough tiers this season so I should go with a 5/3, with another Showdown format.

If I would choose another Showdown format though it would probably be VGC. So that we don't have all Singles stuff.

I think VGC seems fair, team building will be a lot easier than on MMO. or ubers kek

I would go with another showdown tier (srry fred)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.