[Tournament] Masters Invitational - February

The contender limit is immeasurable not 32* correct?

I want to say (unl!m!ted) but the forum spell check makes it immeasurable, i dont understand.....

I cant spell the word in (hyphens).

To be honest it anger's me a bit to not have access to full english language in this forum. Why is the word unl!m!ted disallowed?

Anyway from what I saw from the last tourney ,any player who showed up was accepted even if it went past the 32 player limit.

If that's the case you need to specify it in the original tourney rules on the first post.

In other words , there is no contender limit..

IGN SMITHLITE.

Edited by Smithlite86

I want to say (unl!m!ted) but the forum spell check makes it immeasurable, i dont understand.....

To be honest it anger's me a bit to not have access to full english language in this forum. Why is the word unl!m!ted disallowed?

I believe another fan made mmo is being made with the name.

It's also like you can't say you're from Virginia

virginia.jpg

Anyway from what I saw from the last tourney ,any player who showed up was accepted even if it went past the 32 player limit.

If that's the case you need to specify it in the original tourney rules on the first post.

In other words , there is no contender limit..

IGN SMITHLITE.

I'm afraid we did in fact specify 32 contenders in the OP of this post and in last month's(January) OP, and even in the General Thread's OP.

Last month we left a few a few people out who wanted to play, but we did however get to call almost every name iirc.

If there is one thing I aim to be, it is consistent.