Hassan's Birthday Bash! (October 6th)

Hassan

I would like to thank everyone for coming, I hope you guys had as much fun as we did. Shout-out to Zehkar for hosting the trivia today, and xSparkie for helping me ref the NU tournament. Congratulations to Schuchty for winning the NU tournament, and a shout-out to Hopyrevenge for coming in second. I would like to thank you all for your birthday wishes, you guys are the best. That being said, due to the never ending grind, this will probably be my very last unofficial that I host, I hope you guys enjoyed them as much as I did hosting them. I wold also like to thank my boy KaynineXL for the birthday gift <3

Bracket

[spoiler]Now leave me alone, I got a party to get to  ;) [/spoiler]

I would like to thank everyone for coming, I hope you guys had as much fun as we did. Shout-out to Zehkar for hosting the trivia today, and xSparkie for helping me ref the NU tournament. Congratulations to Schuchty for winning the NU tournament, and a shout-out to Hopyrevenge for coming in second. I would like to thank you all for your birthday wishes, you guys are the best. That being said, due to the never ending grind, this will probably be my very last unofficial that I host, I hope you guys enjoyed them as much as I did hosting them. I wold also like to thank my boy KaynineXL for the birthday gift <3

Bracket

[spoiler]Now leave me alone, I got a party to get to  ;) [/spoiler]

Have a shot on me \o/