[SHORT NOTICE] VIPERCORP [VCO]'s Brutal Tournament

This tournament was a joke

Yeah.

I'm kinda impressed how Zebra got happy over beating me in a complete gimmick tbh. I mean i'm not that good, but this tourney was a joke. Wasn't even a bracket... I literally got so bored I started using surf on slowbro's

edit: Not calling you out zeb, just saying didn't expect a good player to be proud of beating me, cause i'm kinda new at comp. you know

Edited by GoldenSunIsaac

As multiple people already said,yes the tournament was a mess.The original limit was 16 people,but I forgot to inform miichii about it.When I saw the number of people already over 16,I tried to include all entries and make 32,which was a mess,because people who were confirmed outside of the forum didnt appeared,and I was flooded with requests,spiraling into a giant shitstorm.I didn´t wanted to let anyone left out but ended up letting half of the participants from entering,the pressure made me rush and made everything worse.I really apologize for the chaos I caused,and I also want to thank the participants that stayed until the end.I take full responsibility for the failure of this tournament,and I promise I won´t let this repeat itself.

Congratulations to Flowzem,OrangeManiac,and gbwead for the 1st,2nd,and 3rd place,respectively.