[Denied] Simulation of people for events

Hello. I have an crazy idea.

Why not have a simulation of people for events?

Example: I want make a tournament but I'm scared. I want test my experience.
I use the simulation of people and bim, I can do my tournament with some simulations of people. So, I can test my experience.

Click like if my crazy idea is ok or leave a comment if no. ^_^

P.S.: Idea hard to explain. But it can be nice.

Edited by PrinceShawn

P.S.: Idea hard to explain. But it can be nice.

It's a little unrealistic, correct me if I'm wrong - but you're asking us to store information on how every player on the server battles so that you can simulate what a battle with them would be like?

If that is the case, that certainly won't be possible.

If it's the default AI it might be, but it wouldn't be particularly useful to you in this instance.

It's a little unrealistic, correct me if I'm wrong - but you're asking us to store information on how every player on the server battles so that you can simulate what a battle with them would be like?

If that is the case, that certainly won't be possible.

If it's the default AI it might be, but it wouldn't be particularly useful to you in this instance.

It would seem (correct me if i'm wrong, shawn) he's more interested in how players behave in a tournament setting - looks like he wants to host a tourney but is afraid things might go wrong. Sadly, this profession (tournament host) doesnt really warrant this much developing, imo - but I'm sure someone like Noad would be happy to help you out if you chose to host a tournament. It's not that difficult, just time consuming

It would seem (correct me if i'm wrong, shawn) he's more interested in how players behave in a tournament setting - looks like he wants to host a tourney but is afraid things might go wrong. Sadly, this profession (tournament host) doesnt really warrant this much developing, imo - but I'm sure someone like Noad would be happy to help you out if you chose to host a tournament. It's not that difficult, just time consuming

You're not wrong. It's that.