[Implemented] "Item Dye" suggestion

My suggestion is inspired by my time playing mabinogi.

In mabinogi if you saw a cosmetic item, chances are the colours would not match you, or at least perfectly majority of the time, this could be remedied by Item Dye, which was cheaper than the actual item and allowed you to change its colour pallete to the colour of the dye, or allow you to select colours.

My suggestion is: Implement a cash shop item that is far cheaper than the cosmetic items themselves (100 reward points?) that allows you to select a cosmetic item in your bag and re-select its colour, eg: I select my Overcoat which is blue, I can now reselect its color and change it to whatever I want, it means that those hideous disgusting coloured cosmetic items that no one buys on GTL would actually have a use, and you could re-adjust your colours a few shades if a new item comes out that is slightly different hue.

TL;DR Implement item to re-color vanity items like when first purchased.

Agreed with this, since there will be people after CC 2.0 that won't going to like their new colour change and would like to change it (talking about things like overcoats, capes, gloves, etc...).

Edited by Kornelio