A talk with a dev

This is a single suggestion of pokemmo as a whole. My name is Reivan and i wish to improve the game in such ways that it takes low effort and time to done it. I am reposting my ideas since my last post couldn't be discussed, i spent energy and effort into this and i want this to be discuss and seen by many player, devs and game critics as it can, please leave this open if you support and promote the initial idea of -improving pokemmo-

I would like to personal chat with a dev of the team to expose my ideas.

Those are my suggestions for the game which i think are simple coding.
I believe the game will remain competitive as it is, and will improve the repetitive part of it which is why people usually quit or do not stay for a long time. I am suggesting an easy way to set up and endgame for pokemmo bringing PVE-PVP balance at the same time.

General changes
⦁ Added Legendary Pokemon summon NPC which funtion is to exchange a number of Legendary pokemon parts for its respective Legendary Pokemon.
⦁ Added Shiny Pokemon crafter NPC
⦁ All legendary Pokemon have been added
⦁ New Pokemon kill counter indicator by specie in the Pokedex.
⦁ New drops and new items.
⦁ New Trainer classes to choose from
⦁ Balanced PVE and PVP gameplay
⦁ New funtion to set a bet of $, Pokemon and items before starting a PVP duel.
⦁ Pokemon spawns have been revamped according to its rarity
⦁ TMs from storyline have been removed and are now crafteable throught farming resources from playing the game.
⦁ Uber, semi-uber, rare and semi-rare pokemon cant no longer breed anymore.
⦁ Uber, semi-uber, rare and semi-rare pokemon and its respective evolutions now give 5x-10x experience upon kill.
⦁ Uber, semi-uber, rare and semi-rare pokemon catch ratio have been revamped.

PVE NEW CONTENT

Legendaries

⦁ The bird trio Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno now spawn at the seven islands 0.02% chance to encounter.
⦁ The rock trio Registeel, Regice and Regirock now spawn throught all the hoenn map 0.02% chance to encounter.
⦁ Regigigas now spawn throught all the hoenn map 0.01% chance to encounter.
⦁ The dog trio Suicune, Raikou and Entei now spawn on every region of the game 0.02% chance to encounter.
⦁ Kyogre and Lugia now spawn on any sea map (surf needed) of the game 0.01% chance to encounter.
⦁ Ho-oh and Groundon now spawn on every grass patch of every region of the game 0.01% chance to encounter.
⦁ Darkrai  and Giratina now spawns at any route surrounding lavender town and inside the Pokemon tower 0.01% chance to encounter.
⦁ Heatran, Cresselia, Latios and Latias now spawn on every grass patch of every region of the game 0.2% chance to encounter. 
⦁ Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf now spawn on every grass patch of every region of the game 0.4% chance to encounter.
⦁ Deoxys now crash every once a week in a meteorite with 1 millon PS at Vermilion city.
⦁ Palkia and Dialga now attack a ramdom city of the whole game once a week with 1 millon PS each one.

Legendaries features and mechanics

⦁ All legendary Pokemon now drop a respective part of it specie upon KO (50% chance).
⦁ Added Legendary Pokemon crafter NPC which funtion is to exchange a number of Legendary pokemon parts for its respective Legendary Pokemon.
9 parts to exchange Kyogre (Ramdom IV and nature)
9 parts to exchange Groundoun (Ramdom IV and nature)
9 parts to exchange Lugia (Ramdom IV and nature)
9 parts to exchange Ho-oh (Ramdom IV and nature)
9 parts to exchange Palkia (Ramdom IV and nature)
9 parts to exchange Dialga (Ramdom IV and nature)
9 parts to exchange Giratina (Ramdom IV and nature)
9 parts to exchange Darkrai (Ramdom IV and nature)
9 parts to exchange Regigigas (Ramdom IV and nature)
9 parts to exchange Deoxys (Ramdom IV and nature)
6 parts to exchange Moltres (Ramdom IV and nature)
6 parts to exchange Articuno (Ramdom IV and nature)
6 parts to exchange Zapdos (Ramdom IV and nature)
6 parts to exchange Suicune (Ramdom IV and nature)
6 parts to exchange Entei (Ramdom IV and nature)
6 parts to exchange Raikou (Ramdom IV and nature)
6 parts to exchange Regice (Ramdom IV and nature)
6 parts to exchange Regirock (Ramdom IV and nature)
6 parts to exchange Registeel (Ramdom IV and nature)
4 parts to exchange Heatran (Ramdom IV and nature)
4 parts to exchange Cresselia (Ramdom IV and nature)
4 parts to exchange Latios (Ramdom IV and nature)
4 parts to exchange Latias (Ramdom IV and nature)
2 parts to exchange Mew (Ramdom IV and nature)
2 parts to exchange Celebi (Ramdom IV and nature)
2 parts to exchange Jirachi (Ramdom IV and nature)
2 parts to exchange Uxie (Ramdom IV and nature)
2 parts to exchange Mesprit (Ramdom IV and nature)
2 parts to exchange Azelf (Ramdom IV and nature)
2 parts to exchange Shaymin (Ramdom IV and nature)
2 parts to exchange Manaphy (Ramdom IV and nature)

⦁ Al Fairy esthetic pokemons (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, Manaphy, Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf) are catcheable 0.25% catch ratio.
Each trainer has the right to own only 1 Fairy esthetic pokemon can choose from (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, Manaphy, Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf
⦁ All UBER Legendary Pokemon have 0% catch ratio (Kyogre, Groundou, Lugioa, Ho-Oh, Giratina, Regigigas, Darkrai, Deoxys, Palkia, Dialga, 
⦁ All Trio Legendary Pokemon have 0.15% catch ratio (Regis trio, Dog trio and Bird tiro)
⦁ If people don't kill a legendary Pokemon and flee the encounter ratio of that Legendary Pokemon increases 0.50% and will be able to follow it throught the map in the Pokedex hints that will increase the % of encounter 0.01% each time you follow the path. (This enchance slowly Legendary hunting)
⦁ Upon KO or catch a legendary Pokemon the hint score % is deleted.
⦁ All legendary and its respective parts are tradeable

Features
⦁ Added Shiny Pokemon crafter NPC
Shiny  Pokemon crafter is a NPC which funtion is to exchange a number of battle instances with a Pokemon for a part, and parts of a Pokemon for its shiny form.
Cost 999 battles with [Insert Pokemon name] to buy 1 part.
Cost 10 parts of a Pokemon.
Parts are tradeable with other players.
New Pokemon kill counter indicator by specie in the Pokedex.
Shiny Pokemon crafter NPC has been located at Vermicilion city.

Spawns
⦁ All pokemon considered UBER or RARE will belong to it corresponding adventure tier.
Dratini, Larvitar, Beldum, Bagon, Aaron, Trapinch, Feebas, Ralts, Snowrunt, Scyther, Eevee, Grwolithe and Vulpix spawn rate has been tweaked.
Spawn rate has been changed to 0.1-0.5% depending on the pokemon.
Spawn locations remain the same.
Those pokemon and it evolutions can no longer be breed.

⦁ All pokemon considered semi-UBER and semi-RARE will belong to it corresponding adventure tier. 
Abra, Skarmory, Ponyta,  Snorlax, Slakoth, Feebas, Meditate, Houndoom, Heracross, Rhydon, Lapras, Tediursa, Numel, Magby, Swablu, Electabuzz, Remoraid, Nidoran, Nidorina, Chinchou, Sharpedou, Pichu/Pikachu, Sneasel, Weilmer, Corsola, Chimecho, Relicanth,  Sudowodoo, Whishcash, Nosepass, Chansey and Aerodactyl spawn rate has been tweaked.
Spawn rate has been changed to 0.75-2% depending on the pokemon.
Spawn locations remain the same.
Those pokemon and it evolutions can no longer be breed.

⦁ All starters spawn rate has been tweaked.
Spawn rate has been changed to 0.5-0.10% depending on the generation.
Spawn locations remain the same
Those pokemon and it evolutions can no longe be breed.

⦁ Features
All the respective evoltuion of the Pokemon that can not be breed can not be catched with the use of any kind pokeballs anymore, but will give 5x-10x experience upon KO.

STORYLINE CHANGES

All TMs from the story-line can no longer be farmed, expecting one your recieve from a Gym leader.

⦁ PVE Features

New trainer classes to choose from

POKEMON HUNTER: Then more pokemons species caught and recognized by the Pokedex then increased chance to find and catch rare pokemons. 
Formula > [Owned Pokemon number number recognized by Pokedex xmultriplier 0.0099% chance to find and catch Rare pokemon] [Owned Pokemon number xmultriplier 0.00099% chance to find and catch Shiny  pokemon]

POKEMON CRAFTER: All pokemon in general now drop it respective crafteable material 0.1-1% chance depending on the material. POKEMON CRAFTERS have the option to increase the chance to find those resources/materials, then more pokemon species caught and recognized bye the Pokedex then increased chance to find and collect rare materials. 
Formula > [Owned Pokemon number recognized by Pokedex xmultriplier 0.0099% chance to find and collect Rarer materials]

POKEMON SPECIALIZED TRAINER: Then more Pokemon species caught and recognized by the Pokedex then increased chance to get multiplied EVs when training a Pokemon starting with 1% and increasing 0.05% for each Pokemon caught.

Item tweaks (Items are only crafteable by Pokemon crafters)

TMs are now crafteable

TM11: Sunny Day: can no longer be found at Scorched Lab.
Now crafteable with 3x Bamboo stick dropped by Farfecht'd 0.50% chance

TM09 Bullet Seed: can no longer be found at Route 104
Now crafteable with 4x Forest seed dropped by Exeggcute, Exeggutor, Treecko, Grovyle and Sceptile 1% chance
And so on with all TMs...

Vanity items are now crafteable

Colorant dyes:
              Are now dropped by Smeargle 0.50% chance
     Angel Wings:
Now crafteable with 4x Soft Cotton 0.50% chance dropped by Swablu (1% chance to spawn) 
Now crafteable with 30x Hard Cotton 0.50% chance dropped by Altaria (Common spawn)

And so on with all Vanity items...

PVP UPDATE

Now players have the option to set a bet of $, Pokemon and items before starting a PVP duel.

Hoping to get support from this!

Regards, Reivan

First off: your numbers make no sense whatsoever (quick example: you'd have to KO moltres 12 times to get it and only find it once per 5000 encounters, so you'd need 60000 encounters (on average) in the same area to get it which is 6 times as many as you'd need for a shiny right now.

Legendaries: see above

Shiny crafting: Would make finding a shiny boring and no new player could ever get one, because you'd have to grind 10000 encounters.

Spawns: Would take out starters and rare pokemon out of PvP because they couldn't be bred.

Trainer classes: Everyone would have to be a hunter at first because all are based on dex entries.

TMs: 600 Farfetch'd encounters for SUNNY DAY? Sure

There is no way im going to craft tms...

Why shoulndt we breed pokemon? thats a part of the comp scene

Shiny crafter? no thanks

Dratini, Larvitar, Beldum, Bagon, Aaron, Trapinch, Feebas, Ralts, Snowrunt, Scyther, Eevee, Grwolithe and Vulpix why make these rare? are u high? same with the other pokemon.

Although u have some good ideas, 99% of this wall of text is bullshit that will never happen and will completely ruin how the game is played. I would honestly leave pokemmo for good if any of this is implemented. 

Tried to answer to all Topics, but failed, too much, too much for me.

All I see here is grinding, grinding and more legendaries.

New Pokemon kill counter indicator by specie in the Pokedex.

I actually like this. That would be fun

Also, Abra is now Uber -pkmn

Edited by Munya
merged
  • Provide only one suggestion per thread and make the title a clear and concise indicator of the suggestion. If you do not provide a suitable title to your thread, we will change it.

Yet again Reivan, you may only post one suggestion per thread, as the Suggestion Box' rules cite.

I'm not saying your suggestion is not good, but you'll have to do it in seperate threads.

Furthermore, I strongly recommend that you read the Rules for Suggestion Box - Read Before Posting! thread.

I'll be closing this thread now.