Grey's Explanations & Apologizes

I don't really know how to start this topic, but I have to make it,

Community & Friends,

I am thinking to come back but I have to explain some things before,

Can't say I am really active since January tho, the truth is I made some mistakes. I have decided to left the staff for a personal reason (don't think i am allowed to tell it so) but i miss the staff a lot. I wanted to come back  last month but I am not welcome anymore. I was very disappointed and mad about that since I think i gave a lot for the community, but I have to admit and respect their decisions. This is the reason that I wanted to leave the game last month, didn't see any reasons to stay after this. Anyway, it is passed now and i will always be there to help them if need, translations for officials events or help them with any stuffs if need coz staff brings me too much things in 8 months, as much in game than in real life.

Found a new job in January and clearly have more time to play at this game. Have to admit I miss a lot organizing events and tournaments. I am sorry If I disappointed some of friends about leaving the game, and not sorry for people were glad to see me leave ^^. I know some of you never believe in my leave, but I had to explain why I did that. Am back, will try to give my best like i always done before. I still have some stuff and maney and I will mail money asap to Gunthug since the new PSL seasons sounds to be very Hype.

Cya around later, thanks for your attention, hope you understand

Grey

eda7e0ace8.png

36 minutes ago, Vaeldras said:

I will never forgive you for what you have done!

Be sure to stay at least 100 meters away from me 

He followed your guide and failed. Now is the time to think and reflect where you went wrong. Maybe you underestimated the power of the need for attention.

Cool thread brah, they didn't let hassan be staff as well. Now he just lurks the forums and shitposts. I see a bright future ahead of you.

50 minutes ago, Bishav said:

Cool thread brah, they didn't let hassan be staff as well. Now he just lurks the forums and shitposts. I see a bright future ahead of you.

That's some what true, but i do come online from time to time but i get bored really quick which leads me to shit posting.

Welcome back Grey, let your boy know if you need help hosting something like the good ol days o/

As another person who didn't/couldn't become staff, prepare for a world in which you entertain yourself through shitposting and trolling.

5 hours ago, Hassy said:

That's some what true, but i do come online from time to time but i get bored really quick which leads me to shit posting.

So much this.