[RISÉ] The Uprising

RISE

6 minutes ago, Champlooo said:

uguu idk what kinda shit you on I'm just posting a copy pasta that I altered to be about the team. Foh with yo asian ass writing paragraphs like uguus ACTUALLY gonna read that shit lmao I liked it cuz I thought it was another copy pasta but yo ass actually in ya feelings, that's crazy

It's like people think we care when they leave

12 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

It's like people think we care when they leave

You totally missed the point of my post, Idgaf about ppl cared or not. Or you're just ignorant.

Or you just didnt read my post. If that's the case, dont talk shit like you know it all.

E: If you got butthurt and are being salty, just admit, not like noone knows that.

Edited by benjaminvoz
6 minutes ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

i wasnt too fond of it either, did u hear isiah album tho? that shit been on repeat

nah I havent listened to it because I dont listen to that uguu but ima pull up a needledrop video and pretend i have an opinion on it brb

Off topic, did people really like Birds in the Trap? I only liked like 3 or 4 songs on the album, and 1 was pick up the phone, so that doesnt count. Shit was boring

Edited by Champlooo
28 minutes ago, benjaminvoz said:

You totally missed the point of my post, Idgaf about ppl cared or not. Or you're just ignorant.

Or you just didnt read my post. If that's the case, dont talk shit like you know it all

> sarcasm

> gets butthurt

Nobar is bad

Edited by LifeStyle
keep scrolling, nothing to see here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.