[PSL 6] Betting Thread

31 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

why do you try so hard? You suck and so does ur trash talk c u 

If you would stop being a little uguu and betting against me every fucking week I wouldn't be on your sorry ass. I've mentioned it before; I am nice to mostly everyone until somebody start some shit. I treat people how they treat me. If you want me to stop treating you like dog shit, then quit  being a cancer and our relationship will heal in time.

Just now, Moetal said:

If you would stop being a little uguu and betting against me every fucking week I wouldn't be on your sorry ass. I've mentioned it before; I am nice to mostly everyone until somebody start some shit. I treat people how they treat me. If you want me to stop treating you like dog shit, then quit  being a cancer and our relationship will heal in time.

Lmao is it forbidden to bet against you? Fuck off. If you wouldn't be so shit maybe I would stop taking that free cash. 

Just now, BlackJovi said:

Lmao is it forbidden to bet against you? Fuck off. If you wouldn't be so shit maybe I would stop taking that free cash. 

No, it's not forbidden. Just expect me to be on your cute ass every time. Have you ever won anything vs me yet? I don't think so. 

2 minutes ago, Moetal said:

No, it's not forbidden. Just expect me to be on your cute ass every time. Have you ever won anything vs me yet? I don't think so. 

No1 is dumb enough except you to bet on yourself. Looking forward for those 200k this week. Stop being a fucking crybaby because I bet on you. 

Also @DoubleJ I'll take the 100k on team riga winning

1 hour ago, BlackJovi said:

No1 is dumb enough except you to bet on yourself.

On 10/10/2016 at 7:08 AM, BlackJovi said:

200k on myself

E792858FF3EC47B0442239658F7B2D32778A4445

For your own reference, you've bet 50k on my match vs Btooom!, and lost 50k as a result. Then you took xStarr's bet in week 3 on my match vs Spaintakula, and lost 25k as a result. Unless I am doing my math wrong, you seriously have not won anything betting against me.

2 minutes ago, BlackJovi said:

Still don't care lol 

500k on xploz vs moetal

I'm so sorry. I thought you were just dumb. I didn't realize you were challenged. I have no bad blood with you now. You can do whatever you want Jobi, I believe in you!