"Quick Repost" for expired GTL listings

WolfgangDamien

Question

So currently when a listing in the GTL expires, you must claim it back into your party before you can relist it. When youve not played for about a week and evertyhing in your GTL expires, this is a pain in the neck to relist everything.

My suggestion is a "quick repost" button for expired GTL listings, where clicking the button takes you back to the "Create Listing" page, auto-filled with that particular pokemon and its price. From here, we can adjust the price if we so wish, pay the listing fee, and have the pokemon listed back up on the GTL without ever entering your party. 

I made up a quick image to show what I mean:

FfSu1xX.png

v4g0F9E.png

12 answers to this question

I do log in every week. But every day you are offline for, 1 day is knocked off your ticker. So, logging in once a week does not keep them from expiring. 

For example, Ive only been offline for the last 3 consecutive days. I logged on to pokemmo 3-4x this week before that. All my listings still expired. 

And, if you log in just once a week, youll have 6 days knocked off the ticker. Youll have to log in every day thereafter in order to prevent every listing expiring. 

Edited by WolfgangDamien
no double posting
4 hours ago, WolfgangDamien said:

I do log in every week. But every day you are offline for, 1 day is knocked off your ticker. So, logging in once a week does not keep them from expiring. 

For example, Ive only been offline for the last 3 consecutive days. I logged on to pokemmo 3-4x this week before that. All my listings still expired. 

And, if you log in just once a week, youll have 6 days knocked off the ticker. Youll have to log in every day thereafter in order to prevent every listing expiring. 

I guess log in every day then. xD

On 9/28/2016 at 4:44 AM, YettoDie said:

The end date goes down to 4 days at the max, even when you are online. Logging in every 4 days is the least you can do to keep all your pokemons listed.

it really doesnt, that will only keep your listings up for about 2 weeks before they expire. There is no sure-fire way to keep every listing from expiring except logging on every single day. Once youve been offline for 7 days collectively, even if over a period of months, every one of your listings will expire. 

I like to keep 100-200+ listings going, but I have a full time job and cant manage to log in daily. And since the second time more than 100+ listings expired on me, I havent been able to keep more than 20-30 in stock. 

12 minutes ago, WolfgangDamien said:

it really doesnt, that will only keep your listings up for about 2 weeks before they expire. There is no sure-fire way to keep every listing from expiring except logging on every single day. Once youve been offline for 7 days collectively, even if over a period of months, every one of your listings will expire. 

I like to keep 100-200+ listings going, but I have a full time job and cant manage to log in daily. And since the second time more than 100+ listings expired on me, I havent been able to keep more than 20-30 in stock. 

You start at Day 1, there are 7 days left on your listing, for days later, Day 5, there should be 3 days left on your listings, and if you log in with only 3 days left on listings, it will reset to 7 days.

Ofc this is taking into consideration that all your listings are listed on the same day. If that isnt the case, than this becomes a whole lot more complicated.

24 minutes ago, YettoDie said:

You start at Day 1, there are 7 days left on your listing, for days later, Day 5, there should be 3 days left on your listings, and if you log in with only 3 days left on listings, it will reset to 7 days.

Ofc this is taking into consideration that all your listings are listed on the same day. If that isnt the case, than this becomes a whole lot more complicated.

Most of my listings are done on the same day, but it never refreshes to 7 for me. Every time I am offline for a collective 7 days my listings expire. 

The idea is to "hide" inactive listing rather than remove them.

So the clutter problem is taken care of.

And the upside is you don't have to pay a fee you've already paid.

I don't see what other game play benefit the 7 day limit provides, clutter aside. So this shouldn't have downsides.

Just do it yo