[PSL 8] Week Four

21 hours ago, Bilburt said:

again, im talking about the circumstances. Not about the match itself. you showed 2,5 hours late, never got any message of you being online so idk where you said you were ready to play but I aint seen it. and while I do not fault you for joining the UU I might have added that to throw in some spice, but my point stands and I havent gotten any response from zebra or the little council, so you must be happy about being able to stall all week and not even having to play

the thing is i'm not usually online during the day, i'm online after 10pm and on the morning early. I do something irl that you probbably never knew : WORKING :)

2 hours ago, Viking said:

the thing is i'm not usually online during the day, i'm online after 10pm and on the morning early. I do something irl that you probbably never knew : WORKING :)

are you simple in the head?

you told me 6pm your time and show up 8:30 your time.... Which is 2.5 hours late

how has that anything to do with anything you do that week.. you were late

and thats all there is to it

6 hours ago, Viking said:

timezones exist too unless yall are on the same one, if you probbably never knew :)

• Mike locked this topic