[PSL 8] Week Four

@BurntZebra 

i dont want to say that i lost my match because of it

but i was made to play a bo3 on 40 minutes, I could barely play the third match and some of my moves were rushed and not well thought out. All this because loa was 2,5 hours late and made it nearly impossible to play on any other day than sunday. Are there going to be any consequences for loa?? Because not only did he put me of my game, i had to play a match unprepared with teams made for him and I had to make rushed plays.

I dont want to say i woulda won if this had not happend but it would have surely influenced it positively for me

3 minutes ago, LegendP said:

Schwifty Shiftrys (2) vs The Driftveil Dragonites (6)

OU: Kevola vs Legendl

OU: Tranzmaster vs SpartacusGD

UU: giantpipe vs KaynineXL

UU: overToasted vs BurntZebra

NU: SejuaniSupport vs DiDidIStutter

Doubles: DoctorPBJ vs JIce

DPP: Zozoth vs Linken

SM: SirVector vs NataliaHeart

@DaftCoolio what happen bro kjajajajaajaj

Caterpies #1

48 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

Was it really kamimii tho?

but ye you not watching lost me the game

Nah it was Metagross playing for me, I didn't do shit indeed. (Are you that salty ?)

8 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

@BurntZebra 

i dont want to say that i lost my match because of it

but i was made to play a bo3 on 40 minutes, I could barely play the third match and some of my moves were rushed and not well thought out. All this because loa was 2,5 hours late and made it nearly impossible to play on any other day than sunday. Are there going to be any consequences for loa?? Because not only did he put me of my game, i had to play a match unprepared with teams made for him and I had to make rushed plays.

I dont want to say i woulda won if this had not happend but it would have surely influenced it positively for me

Nvm I guess you are.

Just now, RysPicz said:

Replay pls I couldn't watch on phone

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4ou-601790172

Here baby

Edited by Kamimiii

@Kamimiii Im not salty about the match (althought that rng was bs)

im salty about the circumstances i was forced to play the match in

there is a difference 

i was literally begging for you to hurry up everyime you took longer  than 10 seconds, idk if you noticed but my timer barely fell under 2:50 and idk if you familiar enough with the tier but that means rushed plays.