[PSL9] Season Baen9neXL - THE HYPE THREAD

10 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

can we hold out the option to potentially change gen 7 LC if we get, say, 4 signups for it? Its a cool tier and all but I'd hate to be married to the idea of it if we can't field an entire tier

Get on discord, shit is lit for Gen 7 LC.

29 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

can we hold out the option to potentially change gen 7 LC if we get, say, 4 signups for it? Its a cool tier and all but I'd hate to be married to the idea of it if we can't field an entire tier

We were thinking of a new sign up format for players. Basically, players would no longer be allowed to specify in which tier they want to play and it will be up to the manager to figure out what tier the players he/she will draft can play.

21 minutes ago, gbwead said:

We were thinking of a new sign up format for players. Basically, players would no longer be allowed to specify in which tier they want to play and it will be up to the manager to figure out what tier the players he/she will draft can play.

Going to point out that this is only going to lead to players whispering their favorite manager their tiers, I dont see why this is getting changed when it only leads to community bias

Just now, DoctorPBC said:

Going to point out that this is only going to lead to players whispering their favorite manager their tiers, I dont see why this is getting changed when it only leads to community bias

Don't matter honestly. Auction is as Auction does. 

8 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Announcement:

• Like Fred told me not to pick Jovi, Doc has officially asked me not to pick Fred. 

announcement

jj trying to start a fight.

i gave a private pm argument for why no banned users should be chosen. the reasoning applies to literally thousands of people and it was a pm instead of a post here so as not to offend. 

that being said doc fight me irl

1 minute ago, DoctorPBC said:

Doc actually asked u not to pick apache..... JJ trying to fabricate shit between me and fred like the fuck

In addition Fred telling me not to pick Jovi and Doc telling me not to pick Fred, Doc is also telling me not to pick Apache.

The Plot Thickens.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.