[Denied]Dark Pokemon

Hypothetically speaking, if they were to include dark pokemon, technically they would not have to include the fact that they gain no experience and just make them act like regular pokemon with a different color.

I will also say with the way the shiny market is going eventually they will fall way down in price same with lucky eggs, so I think we should start a new topic about ways to fix that first then discuss about dark pokemon even though it has been debated to death. There will also be some exceptions to that like the rare to encounter and catch pokemon, like chansey.

Dark Pokemon and Shadow Pokemon are two completely different things, so most of that post is useless.

Dark Pokemon - Pokemon that have their color scheme changed to greyscale.

Shadow Pokemon - Pokemon that have their hearts artificially closed that gain the ability to use Shadow moves, with the only visible change being that they have a black aura.

Dark Pokemon would actually be sensible to add, but the idea is something that has never actually happened, other than in online games like Pokemon Crater. And I can see why they would help support the Trade Market, but that won't solve the problem forever, as then it would just be a matter of time until there is a lot of Dark Pokemon around too.

Shadow Pokemon were just something for the two GameCube Pokemon games. Adding them would just be ridiculous.

I think the shadow pokemon COULD be added, but they shouldn't be encounterable normallly, maybe through some donator only events or something, I mean, the server needs support, so why not encourage it by making shadow pokes more of a event thing that only donators can access. would make them MUCH rarer AND keep true to how FEW shadow pokes there really are.

I think the shadow pokemon COULD be added, but they shouldn't be encounterable normallly, maybe through some donator only events or something, I mean, the server needs support, so why not encourage it by making shadow pokes more of a event thing that only donators can access. would make them MUCH rarer AND keep true to how FEW shadow pokes there really are.

Precisely.

I don't think they would include a special type of Pokemon (even if it just changes the color) for people who donate. Their donation system isn't meant to give people who donate any big benefit such as special Pokemon that only they can get.

I don't think they would include a special type of Pokemon (even if it just changes the color) for people who donate. Their donation system isn't meant to give people who donate any big benefit such as special Pokemon that only they can get.

But they also can't depend on a bunch of kids to donate without giving them anything in return. I don't think that's the way it should be, but that's how it is. That isn't what donating is about in my opinion, but that's also why the devs support pay2win. Most of the people that play this game are young children, and the community will just continue to grow, and their servers will require money accordingly. I understand that they already have an incentive to donate, but it was just an addition to the original idea.

But they also can't depend on a bunch of kids to donate without giving them anything in return. I don't think that's the way it should be, but that's how it is. That isn't what donating is about in my opinion, but that's also why the devs support pay2win. Most of the people that play this game are young children, and the community will just continue to grow, and their servers will require money accordingly. I understand that they already have an incentive to donate, but it was just an addition to the original idea.

I do NOT want a donator only thing that would require constant spending, no one does. It would be fine if it was a one-off 10 dollars or so to play the game (obviously we can't have that though) but regular payments for an advantage is not fair at all.

No they couldn't, see my post here;

Unless you mean Dark Pokemon.

Other than the writhing on the post being so tiny This had good potential and i would love it to be in the game!

writhing: Make continual twisting, squirming movements or contortions of the body.

If you meant "writing", it's a simple idea to grasp. No sense it writing paragraph after paragraph for such an idea. Suggestions help an idea grow. Not me typing a 4000 word essay on why I think it should be in the game.

but thanks for the complement.