[Sig] Signature Requests - Requests are maybe open

Deejaye

ou these look nice, mind if i get one? one of pinkish/purplish (add a touch of turqoise as well) colour with an espeon and blissey,

ign is: Nibzster, mind if my name is animated as well? Make it super cute and elegant. THANK YOU SO MUCH

Deejaye you are a amazing artist! I would like to give you a level 50 comp for making my sig if you would accept it. my IGN is McMurphy and this is what my characture looks like I love cinnabar mansion. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

[spoiler]10d9izk.png[/spoiler]

These are incredible! I love your style! If you are still doing sigs, can I get an Absol with my name Lillyfly and Brushido in it? I like darker colours, but it's really up to you! I like the borders and fade'ed out style thing you have going. ^w^

Do you have any art in general you would post? I'm really curious at to what you normally draw (as you said you were in an art class)

• 1 month later...

have a tiny bit of time to kill so uh

Does anyone want a sig? I'd prefer to do it for someone that doesn't have ~300325 so I know it'll actually be used, lmao.

If you don't find something you want to do you can always make me an updated one (although I am 100% happy with mine and I love it).

I still owe you a drawing nonetheless. :) 

If you don't find something you want to do you can always make me an updated one (although I am 100% happy with mine and I love it).

I still owe you a drawing nonetheless. :)

this is great news

I've been wanting to bug you to ask you if I could remake it because I never liked how yours came out

where's my drawing dammit

have a tiny bit of time to kill so uh

Does anyone want a sig? I'd prefer to do it for someone that doesn't have ~300325 (*cougharchinixcough*) so I know it'll actually be used, lmao.

That hurts, srsly.

Might as well incase you do ;)

Delibird and what you think looks good :P

I have asked myself that a lot and have never been able to give myself a straight answer, water pokemon are my favorite type, but my favorite out of them, not to sure.  Probably somewhere between dewgong azumarill or kingler(krabby also acceptable).  To make emlee happy I would have to chose dewgong though cause she is always making fun of it :'(

Perhaps some game corner theme background

When your still open can you do a new signature for me?

Pokemon: Butterfree, Banette and Venomoth. Evil glowing eyes would be awesome but are not necessary.
Colours: dark colors / dark magenta-violette, black and blue-violette
Text: Yuna425 a color that you think that matches the ones above.

Font: Something that looks somewhat bad or a little evil? But not necessary!
It can be something like your first samples you got at page 1 and 2.

Looking forward to it.   ^ ^''