[Implemented] Multiple instances of summary windows

Oh yeah, I though about that too when comparing Pokemons. It would be very handy.

It would also be cool to be able to see the whole status card at once (in a bigger window). This would be useful when calculating IV (being able to see HP and other stats at once) and to take screenshots for trades. Maybe add an other tab (aligned to the right) that expands the window and shows everything.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that implementing this via Ctrl+Click would be better than having an option that is either always on or always off.

e.g. If you press control and click something that opens a window, it will open a new window. If you just click it normally it will replace the currently opened window (or most recently opened window).

Also I think if you have multiple pokemon summaries open, if you click on one pokemon's window the game would change the display of the other summary windows to reflect any increases or decreases in stats relative to the pokemon you clicked on.

The idea is similar to what most MMORPG's do today when selecting new armor or weapons for your character to use.

• 1 month later...

Gee Dark, it's not like I posted this TWO MONTHS AGO.

Oh god yes I finally managed to make a troll post to something Darkshade said

I know that, but by the time I looked at it it was pretty much a dead thread, I was going to make the suggestion myself, but the search feature showed you made it.

And that's why I have posted in this thread now.

I'll let you have this one though. ;P

Rather than cluttering up the settings menu with new settings, you could just make it so that a normal right click opens a window or changes the last window opened to the pokemon clicked, and CTRL+RMB opens up a new pokemon summary window.

I also like the idea of right-click closing a pokemon's summary window if they've already got a window open.

generall upvote and I think ratikarps solution :

Rather than cluttering up the settings menu with new settings, you could just make it so that a normal right click opens a window or changes the last window opened to the pokemon clicked, and CTRL+RMB opens up a new pokemon summary window.

I also like the idea of right-click closing a pokemon's summary window if they've already got a window open.

and the option in the settings menu both are good integrations into the game

• 2 months later...

Yes! biggrin.png How did I not think of this?

Also, to complement this, right-clicking the pokemon once more should close the window. Since as of now, I believe you have to close the window by clicking on the "x" which is uncool.

I waas going to suggest this but then noticed I'd already done so.

But yes. This thread is totally worth necroing.

• 5 months later...

I have cleaned up this thread so it follows current Suggestion Box rules, feel free to post your support but don't forget to explain yourself when doing so, low content posts (such as "I agree", "this is good", "+/-1" etc) will be removed.

Thanks in advance!

I'd vote no cause then you'd have to constantly move the window again and again instead of setting it in one spot and letting new windows just open on that spot.

I see your point. Perhaps it could be a manageable option in the settings? "Automatically replace summary windows" Y/N.