Worst haloween ever

We all agree that the Halloween event we look forward to all year ended up being a disappointment. What is the point of easily getting special candies if the king has an epic difficulty? That only got many selling and few buying, so the prices collapsed. The staff noticed this and had the wonderful idea of nerfing the special candies by making them appear every 40 minutes, not only that  they increase the difficulty to the king ... they only made new players earn less money searching for candies and experienced players They get frustrated devising strategies and the staff make fun of increasing difficulty. In this event, new players could not earn enough money to be competitive and so the pvp is more populated, only those who have enough money to buy many limited vanities benefited. Hopefully listen to your community at least once.  

sorry for my bad english

the boss actually became easier once they nerfed Taunt, and I'm able to beat it in around 8-12 minutes depending on rng. You can learn these strategies pretty easily if you spectate a lot of games, and the cost of building these teams is very little compared to what you'll make once you're farming it. I don't understand the complaints about the difficulty when there are strategies that work very well against it

2 hours ago, Paul said:

the boss actually became easier once they nerfed Taunt, and I'm able to beat it in around 8-12 minutes depending on rng. You can learn these strategies pretty easily if you spectate a lot of games, and the cost of building these teams is very little compared to what you'll make once you're farming it. I don't understand the complaints about the difficulty when there are strategies that work very well against it

Dude, why aren't you teaching me how to beat this, i thought we were friends, help a pleb in need.