Send PokeYen to friends for login daily

MightyMichele

Question

5 answers to this question

6 hours ago, MightyMichele said:

Send 5K daily to 5 friends (limit) every day just by opening friend list and click in send PokeYen button but the money is generated automatically from the server and not taken from the sender.

It's a daily mission.

Friends will be happy and promote health in the social relationships 

Tbh... I can make multiple characters and befriend myself. Then I'll just send 5k endlessly between all my characters. Not a good idea sorry. 

Edit: Maybe with the limit you mentioned but other than that I just see it as something that will be exploited very fast. 

Edited by Goku

The overal idea is great but maybe not the money part. Im sure the author gave money as an example because its easier to relate to but that can be replaced with something less impactful to the economy like an untreadeable cherish ball or a special consumable mail.

The consumable mail would be autogenerated by the server. The person who receives the mail would be able to use the mail to write a message in the overworld ->a message only visible to the person who sent the consumable mail. They could make the message disappear after a day or two or after it has been seen.

Edited by BrokenJoker
On 8/30/2022 at 7:57 AM, Goku said:

Tbh... I can make multiple characters and befriend myself. Then I'll just send 5k endlessly between all my characters. Not a good idea sorry. 

Edit: Maybe with the limit you mentioned but other than that I just see it as something that will be exploited very fast. 

While probably not as fast as some already existing money making methods; one could make alt accounts, befriend main account, send money, repeat.

Exploitable in so many ways.

On 8/30/2022 at 3:36 PM, BrokenJoker said:

The overal idea is great but maybe not the money part. Im sure the author gave money as an example because its easier to relate to but that can be replaced with something less impactful to the economy like an untreadeable cherish ball or a special consumable mail.

The consumable mail would be autogenerated by the server. The person who receives the mail would be able to use the mail to write a message in the overworld ->a message only visible to the person who sent the consumable mail. They could make the message disappear after a day or two or after it has been seen.

I like this idea, however. +1 to this specifically if this kind of system was to be implemented. I'm still sort of agaisnt it at the moment.

Edited by LucasLyn5
3 hours ago, MMOcritic said:

You just want free money lol.

Please let's not take this personally.

Some players pointed against my idea.

I come with resolutions. Its time for enlightenment.

Requirements for a user enjoy this feature:

- The player is online for at least 30 minutes in this day, he can send money to 5 of his friends.

You can add more requirements or tougher requirements to assure it is not an easy money. 😘

Exploits are made to be minimized up to not harmfully to the environment, not destroyed.Think it.