[GUI] Archetype - Total PokeMMO visual overhaul including animations and customizable options

• 2 weeks later...

Johto update coming as soon as possible for you guys!

Archetype Counter is still working perfectly fine. Archetype theme however will need to be updated, several areas have been affected. We have to check all of the files for what needs to be updated, and the developers historically push several small updates after a major one. Archetype GTL, PC, Battle Items and several other areas are unusable. Please wait until we announce the theme has been updated.

17 minutes ago, WaddleD said:

not sure if i messed up something im fairly certain i followed the correct steps, but a bunch of the symbol stuffs got messed up
image.png.78aca3a08a5556b97237a973ad34a654.png
image.png.8c512946323207fd6f95d742832a0a51.png

2 hours ago, xjohnxedgex said:

lo podran optimizar es que ami no me carga el tema se queda pegado y tengo que vovler a poner el normal

As nurver9 has said, with the update there's been a few changes on the game files so they have to work on an update for Johto, they have to review all files.

Wait for it guys.

Como nurver9 dijo, con el update huvo cambios en los archivos del juego, por lo que esta trabajando en una actualizacion, tienen que revisar todos los archivos.

Esperenlo chicos.

On 8/12/2023 at 12:22 PM, nurver9 said:

Johto update coming as soon as possible for you guys!

Archetype Counter is still working perfectly fine. Archetype theme however will need to be updated, several areas have been affected. We have to check all of the files for what needs to be updated, and the developers historically push several small updates after a major one. Archetype GTL, PC, Battle Items and several other areas are unusable. Please wait until we announce the theme has been updated.

Thanks for the update, waiting for it!

Trainers! Johto updates are live!

Download Archetype Theme
- If you have made modifications to a previous version of the theme CHOOSE_YOUR_COLORS.xml and CHOOSE_YOUR_LOOK.xml please backup these files before installing the latest Archetype update. They can always be pasted into the latest update unless stated otherwise.

- Before installing the latest Archetype version, delete or move any previously installed versions. If you want the custom icons, ensure the PokeMMO\data\sprites\atlas\main.png is overwrote. Refer to the readme on GitHub for more information.

Download Archetype Counter
- Automatically tracks encounters (Horde, Safari, etc.) and when you receive Eggs or Fossils.

- Counter now detects the Legendary dog Pokémon in Johto similar to finding a Shiny Pokemon.

- Added support to track count on Legendary Pokémon (Wild) via the counter menu - This is currently only for the Johto dogs at the moment.

Need help downloading as zip from GitHub?

Consider joining our Discord to stay up-to-date or receive support.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, IMxNoBoDy said:

Issue in Trade page, tryed to switch UI scaling, language and other setting, the bug persist.

Os=Archlinux

Version Client=Last Version installed

maim-HDMI2-20230827-024500.png

This bug has been fixed for over a week. Something is wrong with GitHub, clear your cookies or something. Another user reported this too.

Here's an alternative download link. Please note this link is only good for this PokeMMO version. Make sure you completely remove any archetype folder or files that are currently downloaded before installing.

Enjoy. Consider joining our Discord to stay up-to-date or receive support.

18 minutes ago, nurver9 said:

This bug has been fixed for over a week. Something is wrong with GitHub, clear your cookies or something. Another user reported this too.

Here's an alternative download link. Please note this link is only good for this PokeMMO version. Make sure you completely remove any archetype folder or files that are currently downloaded before installing.

Enjoy. Consider joining our Discord to stay up-to-date or receive support.

Issue Fixed with clearing cache, repair the client and after reinstall the archetype! thank you very much!

maim-HDMI2-20230827-032451.png

Edited by IMxNoBoDy
add screenshoot
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello @nurver9 how you doing today? 

Listen, I don't want to be disrespectful with your job, I think and I'm not going to lie. this is the best theme so far in the game and congrazt for this amazing job.

but, I was curious about something I was playing in the theme file??

I try to modify the login background completely from your theme and this is what I got:

example1.thumb.png.9be0ac33f2d100da6e30444911a1b8e8.png

I remove the pokemon in the background (just putting a blankt PNG pic instead there original that you did in your file??

and I get this result..

Then I try to just scale one of the gif to full screen (which I know is a gif compilation) just trying edit this:

<grid name="Background-Glow" weightsX="1,1" weightsY="160,1">
            <alias ref="none" sizeOverwriteH="1920" sizeOverwriteV="0"/>
            <alias ref="none" sizeOverwriteH="1" sizeOverwriteV="0"/>
            <alias ref="Background-Fire"/>
            <alias ref="Background-Electric"/>
        </grid>

And I get this result:

8b4a32a6dafefbb2ce1922b189df28dc.gif 

There is a way that I can put one of those gif compilation file instead one full screen to create a unique background animated? or

Am I broken any rule doing this??? 

I would like to ear what you think.. I think this should be a big improvement to your theme that we can personalize at least the intro...

again.. I don't want to disrespect your job but I would like to know if this is possible to you???

Have a great day!

On 9/14/2023 at 7:22 PM, awaLLz said:

Hello @nurver9 how you doing today? 

Listen, I don't want to be disrespectful with your job, I think and I'm not going to lie. this is the best theme so far in the game and congrazt for this amazing job.

but, I was curious about something I was playing in the theme file??

I try to modify the login background completely from your theme and this is what I got:

example1.thumb.png.9be0ac33f2d100da6e30444911a1b8e8.png

I remove the pokemon in the background (just putting a blankt PNG pic instead there original that you did in your file??

and I get this result..

Then I try to just scale one of the gif to full screen (which I know is a gif compilation) just trying edit this:

<grid name="Background-Glow" weightsX="1,1" weightsY="160,1">
            <alias ref="none" sizeOverwriteH="1920" sizeOverwriteV="0"/>
            <alias ref="none" sizeOverwriteH="1" sizeOverwriteV="0"/>
            <alias ref="Background-Fire"/>
            <alias ref="Background-Electric"/>
        </grid>

And I get this result:

8b4a32a6dafefbb2ce1922b189df28dc.gif 

There is a way that I can put one of those gif compilation file instead one full screen to create a unique background animated? or

Am I broken any rule doing this??? 

I would like to ear what you think.. I think this should be a big improvement to your theme that we can personalize at least the intro...

again.. I don't want to disrespect your job but I would like to know if this is possible to you???

Have a great day!

You can already customize and make new intro animations, in the CHOOSE_YOUR_LOOK.XML file.

You can modify the existing animation files and make your own.

Thanks.

Edited by nurver9
6 hours ago, nurver9 said:

You can already customize and make new intro animations, in the CHOOSE_YOUR_YOUR.XML file.

You can modify the existing animation files and make your own.

Thanks.

honestly this answer doesn't respond my question but thanks anyway.

13 hours ago, awaLLz said:

honestly this answer doesn't respond my question but thanks anyway.

It does though. If you know how make a background gif in the default theme then you can basically make one for archetype too. You just have to adjust the file paths in the xml files. If you have any trouble doing that you can join our discord so we can troubleshoot

5 hours ago, realmadrid1809 said:

It does though. If you know how make a background gif in the default theme then you can basically make one for archetype too. You just have to adjust the file paths in the xml files. If you have any trouble doing that you can join our discord so we can troubleshoot

Do not worry I found the solution but not in the Archetype theme.. btw, thanks you so much

Hi! I'm sorry if this has been answered, but I am not totally clear on how to actually change the Atlas images. I have this issue where [Stahl] replaces [Steel] for typing images, and noticed Main has it swapped but other images do not. 

Edit: I suppose the solution I'm looking for is simply swapping to Revision 24384 Backup, if there is any possible way to do that. Everything I've tried has failed, so I think it is just a misunderstanding on my part.

Edited by verycool
1 hour ago, verycool said:

Hi! I'm sorry if this has been answered, but I am not totally clear on how to actually change the Atlas images. I have this issue where [Stahl] replaces [Steel] for typing images, and noticed Main has it swapped but other images do not. 

Edit: I suppose the solution I'm looking for is simply swapping to Revision 24384 Backup, if there is any possible way to do that. Everything I've tried has failed, so I think it is just a misunderstanding on my part.

There is a GitHub error, it is downloading a zip that is over THREE MONTHS old.

Simply re-download the theme via incognito mode or clear your cache and cookies, your browser will download the latest copy then.

The problem you are describing is stemming from the fact GitHub is providing some users with outdated cached downloads- I have no idea why this is happening. It will fix itself when the next update is pushed.

Sorry for any confusion this has caused.