PokeMMO World Cup 5 - Week 1

47 minutes ago, caioxlive13 said:

And about the JhowCrazy vs CaptnBaklava? According to Jhowcrazy he didn't appeared for the game for the 2nd time. Check 9 post above this to see(including this one). Jhowcrazy earned the Activity win?

I have all the prints here if you need it, we had agreed to play on Saturday afternoon and he didn't show up because he said he was drunk, then we scheduled to play this morning and he disappeared again, now I'm at work and I can't play, the least that should be done is for me to get the win for W.O.

32 minutes ago, JhowCrazy said:

I have all the prints here if you need it, we had agreed to play on Saturday afternoon and he didn't show up because he said he was drunk, then we scheduled to play this morning and he disappeared again, now I'm at work and I can't play, the least that should be done is for me to get the win for W.O.

Two weeks suspension for him, maybe? He is a veteran player that play this game since November 2018. He must know the rules of this type of event. If are a new player we could give a weaker penalty since is less likely that he are aware of this rule. But this isn't the case.

• DeusBruno locked this topic
  • Shadow unlocked and locked this topic