Clarification about New released alphas

Jgaw

And finally after long waiting à New HA pokes has been released and this is gonna be hilarious and makes many players come back to game ans enjoy the New meta's with HA

Something is réal blurry about alphas, and it can't be understood

When U see the update saying as shown below 

Screenshot_20221016_070716_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.0bd72d33fa492e3f7a2726f5036eca37.jpg

When U read this, u think that alpha swarms come only 1 time per species because théy ré rare  and by this, i mean alpha crobat and alpha nido's are farewell if u havent already caught em. 

In the other side, about the pokedex, we gotta check fréquently New released alphas or we Can as well check the location of the alpha when it cômes back ?? 

And i guess sthg to be fixed in alpha dex entry because caught alphas from part 2 évent are not mentioned as caught in dex. 

Screenshot_20221016_070055_eu.pokemmo.client.thumb.jpg.19f3f9d4fd2768ecab8b02e5ae265abc.jpg

5 minutes ago, Chuti said:

Something is not clear to me, maybe because of the translation, the alphas will be permanent? will they be rare swarns forever? or, I will no longer be able to capture an alpha lucario for example

yes, the new swarms are permanently and the ones released will come back - the only limited ones were the starters so far.

Why everybody is claiming that alpha swarms are permanent while it hasn't been confirmed officially

And claiming "permanent" is à large définition, cause it was said alpha swarms are rare ones

Once all hidden abilities are released i don't think alphas will spawn everyday based on the fact théy re rare, plus it Will drain the market with em, and what happens with shiny tenta can't be happen with alphas, at least that w what i think staff will do

However à mod confirmation or clarification will be appreciated 

4 hours ago, Jgaw said:

Why everybody is claiming that alpha swarms are permanent while it hasn't been confirmed officially

And claiming "permanent" is à large définition, cause it was said alpha swarms are rare ones

Once all hidden abilities are released i don't think alphas will spawn everyday based on the fact théy re rare, plus it Will drain the market with em, and what happens with shiny tenta can't be happen with alphas, at least that w what i think staff will do

Market is already flooded. You can buy 2x31's for less than 100k. To make a perfect alpha breed would cost you less than 2 mil right now if you know what you're doing lol. Anyways only difference between them and the normal ones are that they have a glow and their sprites are bigger... literally the only difference. They will become the norm like your current comps. 

3 hours ago, Goku said:

Market is already flooded. You can buy 2x31's for less than 100k. To make a perfect alpha breed would cost you less than 2 mil right now if you know what you're doing lol. Anyways only difference between them and the normal ones are that they have a glow and their sprites are bigger... literally the only difference. They will become the norm like your current comps. 

I don't even want alphas because they look bad with my 3d animated sprites mod. If anyone wants free alphas just let me know lmao

9 hours ago, Jgaw said:

Because even mods say so (not only this one, saw ZacC and others confirm too):

Also in the 10th anniversary blog, it is stated that part3 will be a permanent feature (read last part):

Finally, I think Quakkz used to be a CM as content tester for the features of the anniversary, so he should know I guess.

Edited by Gruul