Pokemmo By EA now?

I agree about the point with the  balls as someone who likes to farm alot of dittos for breeding or selling its sadge hopefully ditto boxes rises now too xDD

about the alphas, it was clear from the start that these would remain permanent, they have to because othweise how could a regular player get HA´s on their Comp Teams without spending mills.

for myself I really wanna try to find an alpha shiny.

as for the start I think not using endeavour is not a bad Idea it was way to cheesey and too easy to catch Now its more or less harder but definently more annoying 😄 and also gives the game an easy money sink. (Balls, timer/repeat)

But for the future without endeeavour I guess its kinda a big time waste spending alot of time getting it low hp and then throwing 10 balls or more on a pokemon what u already caught plently of times.

Edited by Darkoure

I think the point of the Alphas is that they are supposed to be a challenge to catch, that is why they are in hard locations to get to and only last an hour. As far as who it benefits, it benefits no one, but thats the exact point of them not to be easy. Yeah catching them is annoying but it makes it better when you finally do.

9 hours ago, barfeelaadmi said:

why go so excessovely out of your way to make alphas pointless right aftr introducing them?

Why are they pointless?

Just because you want content to be braindead doesn't mean everyone else does.

Timer balls are also too strong for their old price in my opinion.

Anything that makes other pokeball types more relevant is a good thing.

On 10/21/2022 at 5:47 AM, Aidenjc said:

I think the point of the Alphas is that they are supposed to be a challenge to catch, that is why they are in hard locations to get to and only last an hour. As far as who it benefits, it benefits no one, but thats the exact point of them not to be easy. Yeah catching them is annoying but it makes it better when you finally do.

totally agree, but the alphas need to be worthy of the effort too tho. while not completely the devs fault. since the alphas are difficult to catch, them being 2x31 at least makes them practically almost the same value as normal 2x31. hence the amount off effort/money spent trying to catch them doesnt equate to the pay out

On 10/21/2022 at 6:48 AM, ShaoYuWeiZZ said:

Timer balls are also too strong for their old price in my opinion.

Anything that makes other pokeball types more relevant is a good thing.

what do you mean more relevant? every ball is meant to be of a specific use, making something be more expensive just because its being used for the very thing its designed to is somewhat criminal. i understand that the consumption of cash is important to the game and as you said the game shouldn't be brain dead, its not like catching the alphas with repeats was 1 swipe, 1 spore and then 1 repeat.