Investment tips

well... first of all I want to thank's all for reading.

I make this post to get investment tips in the game, currently my goal is to reach a billion.

I can honestly get there on my own since I am quite addicted to farming, I farm berries with 3 characters and gyms + npc with 2,

making it have a heritage of between 80 to 130m every 3 months.

the problem? well, time consuming, berries are not a problem, they give me about 50~m profit every 3 months and i don't waste much time.

However, the gyms are something else, doing them with 2 characters (+ the npc's I do) take me 4 hours a day, making me have to take days off to be able to keep doing it, resulting in a decrease in my earnings.

so i started investing in items to save my money, currently i have 400~+- not so valuable items with unit except for a few.

so is it better to buy 1 item of 100~m every 3 months? or buy 80-100~ items of approximately 1m, obviously I evaluate the potential market of the items before making my investment, and so far I have taken the second path, but I would like to know your opinion.

pls take in count that my investment on vanity's are in long terms.

If you can give me some investment tips I would really appreciate it too <3

14 hours ago, Aybel said:

All I can add to this...INVEST IN SHADOW BONE CLUBS!!! They seem like the kind of vanity to be worth a 100 mil each in a couple of years.

I think a lot of players forget the reason why the older vanities are worth a few 100mil to a few bil. A couple of years ago the player base wasn't near as much as it is now. It's prob like tenfold within the last 5 years. That time event items were also never classified as exclusive to the event so not many people stocked up on them and they weren't farmed like current events are which in return means there were a lot less of those vanities going around compared to the new and current ones. My point is these days with the insane farming during these events the ultra rare items become ultra common. Sure they're super cool looking but once that vanity reaches a point where it can not only satisfy the demand but flood the market it just shows the amount of them going around. If supply is > demand they will stay consistent with the value they are right now for a longg time. If you wanna stock up and wait 2 to 3 years sure you can do that but don't expect them to be 100mil a pop. 

On 12/5/2022 at 4:59 PM, Aybel said:

All I can add to this...INVEST IN SHADOW BONE CLUBS!!! They seem like the kind of vanity to be worth a 100 mil each in a couple of years.

What happens if they put something nicer in the game in 1 or 2 years, its price would stagnate, I don't want to take the risk xd

On 12/5/2022 at 9:59 PM, Aybel said:

Perhaps I should clarify that I'm referring to 10 to 12 years from now and op seems to be in it for the long term, possibly by then, it must have some value. I understand that there is no certainty hence "seem."

Edited by Aybel
On 12/9/2022 at 6:55 PM, moises6541 said:

What happens if they put something nicer in the game in 1 or 2 years, its price would stagnate, I don't want to take the risk xd

I understand your concern, I don't know how often the vanities of gloves drop from the developers,

but as for the glove vanities available now, other than the torch, the shadow club seems like the best bet. 

It may change in the future, but I don't think you should allow the fear of something better to be released or stagnation to keep you from investing, because the same could be said of all vanity.

Edited by Aybel
On 12/6/2022 at 10:42 AM, AD7love said:

This is all I have to say: INVEST IN SHADOW BONE CLUBS! They seem to be the kind of vanity that, in a few years, will be worth $100 million each.

I'm trying my best, English isn't my first language ;_;

Edited by Aybel