Rip Xmas event 2022

1 hour ago, YumiJerza said:

all the people who judged without thinking and waiting, I hope you will apologize to the team

I don't know if this was aimed at me or not but in retrospect this whole post is a non starter if we had some communication after the normal start time came and went which was my whole issue. You won't find one comment or post from me where I complained about getting the event specifically but rather that we were left to speculate, assume, debate, bicker and argue amongst each other on whether the event was coming at all. 

I just got a Xmas shiny in game on xmas so I was okay with whatever they decided to do either way but I had no clue what was going on and was getting good arguments from both sides as to why the event was or wasn't happening which kind of caused a bit of frustration with being left in the dark.

In none of my comments did I attack the devs but I did raise what I think is a justified issue with being left in the dark. 

Did I jump the gun a bit? Yes. But my rebuttal is that speculation made a lot of  us a bit anxious and willing to jump to conclusions because of the good reasons many players gave for the event either happening or not