Don't we have xmas event?

Just now, Latinsquad said:

The event was horrible and boring, a lot of people didnt like it and they know it...Maybe the delay is because they are preparing something different.

They should bring back events like the old north pole, much more entertaining.

That's a spicy hot take... Can't say I agree with it at all.

6 minutes ago, Latinsquad said:

You dont have to agree with it,  It is my opinion and many others have the same opinion. 

Nah probably a small group of people agree which is fine but bro trust me they aren't modifying the event cause you and maybe 3 others disliked it. You can actually see how many people liked the event by the massive amount of inquiries about the event itself. 

Your post is literally the 1st and only I've seen calling it horrible and boring and I suspect a skill issue is behind that claim lol. 

11 minutes ago, Ryukaai said:

Nah probably a small group of people agree which is fine but bro trust me they aren't modifying the event cause you and maybe 3 others disliked it. You can actually see how many people liked the event by the massive amount of inquiries about the event itself. 

Your post is literally the 1st and only I've seen calling it horrible and boring and I suspect a skill issue is behind that claim lol. 

They want the event for the money.

"maybe 3 others" nice ignorant you are, well done. With your last sentence I see it clear, you cant be more ignorant again, I have made more than 2 billions with the events, so the skill issue you talking about shows me how you talk with having no idea of anything.

9 minutes ago, Latinsquad said:

They want the event for the money.

"maybe 3 others" nice ignorant you are, well done. With your last sentence I see it clear, you cant be more ignorant again, I have made more than 2 billions with the events, so the skill issue you talking about shows me how you talk with having no idea of anything.

LMAO sure buddy you made 2 billion from the event sure. I see I hit a nerve so I'll just leave you be. 

Funny tho considering the event was "horrible and boring" yet you claim to have played it enough to make 2 billion lol 👍

14 minutes ago, Ryukaai said:

LMAO sure buddy you made 2 billion from the event sure. I see I hit a nerve so I'll just leave you be. 

Funny tho considering the event was "horrible and boring" yet you claim to have played it enough to make 2 billion lol 👍

well, you just confirmed you are pooped, well done, not wasting me time with an ignorant like you.

PD: I will attach a photo, showing how stupid and ignorant you are, goodbye looser.

Sin título.png

12 minutes ago, Latinsquad said:

well, you just confirmed you are pooped, well done, not wasting me time with an ignorant like you.

PD: I will attach a photo, showing how stupid and ignorant you are, goodbye looser.

Sin título.png

Bruh, he's a looser for sure but you're toxic af. Chill out guys.

Smh bro really posted a tiny screenshot proving exactly nothing at all and I'm supposed to somehow be convinced that that equates to making 2 billion from an event. 🤦🏻

Screenshot didn't even include his IGN name nor his current pokeyen just some vanities which he probably got at the time of release since he's an old player but okay LMAO smh

7 minutes ago, MightyMichele said:

I remember someone who said purchased a Kyu hat from gtl for 150m on a recent event, that hat is for 2B+ I think that person "made" 2B from gtl

I mean that's plausible but 2 billion dollars from an event. LMAO I mean c'mon even if you played day and night it's not even realistic to say such a ridiculous thing

4 hours ago, Ryukaai said:

I mean that's plausible but 2 billion dollars from an event. LMAO I mean c'mon even if you played day and night it's not even realistic to say such a ridiculous thing

it's not impossible, in fact it's very possible if you play with alts, I'm pretty lazy by nature and I easily net 100-300mil/event with a single account, although most through flipping, and then another pretty considerably big amount by hoarding stuff, like 600+ Alpha starters etc 😉 Game is pretty simple. 

2 minutes ago, razimove said:

it's not impossible, in fact it's very possible if you play with alts, I'm pretty lazy by nature and I easily net 100-300mil/event with a single account, although most through flipping, and then another pretty considerably big amount by hoarding stuff, like 600+ Alpha starters etc 😉 Game is pretty simple. 

Flipping and hoarding event stuff isn't proceeds directly from the actual farming of a single xmas event though like bozo up there tried to imply. I also don't think someone would even be able to maintain the focus and dedication to even do farming if you find the event "horrible and boring"

6 hours ago, Latinsquad said:

Sin título.png

Calm down brother. You're not even a drop in the bucket.

13 minutes ago, Ryukaai said:

Flipping and hoarding event stuff isn't proceeds directly from the actual farming of a single xmas event though like bozo up there tried to imply. I also don't think someone would even be able to maintain the focus and dedication to even do farming if you find the event "horrible and boring"

flipping is part of the event, since it's not possible without one, as people constantly rush to buy stuff. From directly farming it's also pretty possible with alts like I mentioned, takes time? yes it takes, and a lot more dedication than what I generally have, but doable.

2 minutes ago, razimove said:

flipping is part of the event, since it's not possible without one, as people constantly rush to buy stuff. From directly farming it's also pretty possible with alts like I mentioned, takes time? yes it takes, and a lot more dedication than what I generally have, but doable.

It might even indeed be possible but I don't think specifically ol boy got 2 billion from an event he finds boring and horrible. Nobody will do something for the amount of time it would require for 2 billion if they thought it was boring and horrible.