This Game is very Frustrating

Lower the difficulty because in the gba and nds versions I managed to finish the game here no because there are too many rules that penalize the player example 1 if I face an enemy cit child he plays the first pokemmo more effective against mine but how does he know what do i have in the sphere? 2 When I defeat his pokemon I can't get the benefit of changing pokemmo while he does 3 You have to change the difficulty only in the story while online it's fine as it is 

On 4/7/2023 at 6:56 PM, Nazaret said:

Lower the difficulty because in the gba and nds versions I managed to finish the game here no because there are too many rules that penalize the player example 1 if I face an enemy cit child he plays the first pokemmo more effective against mine but how does he know what do i have in the sphere? 2 When I defeat his pokemon I can't get the benefit of changing pokemmo while he does 3 You have to change the difficulty only in the story while online it's fine as it is 

I disagree but don't worry. Me too used to be like you when starting this game in the last October, you'll get used to that level of difficult very soon man 🙂

On 4/7/2023 at 6:56 PM, Nazaret said:

I like where this is going.

We need a toggle option for a baby difficulty mode xD or a cat difficulty mode hahaha. I have seen some vids on discord of cats buying items on the gtl xd. 

Well, the difficulty prepares you for the purpose of this game... PvP, the original rom or games from GBA or NDS are literally for kids, this game is a mmo, many hours to farm and battles, you must be prepared.

Hey buddy,

I'm sorry to hear that you feel bad about the game difficulty.

I don't remember exactly the level of the difficulty because I have completed it with super strong Pokemons. Possibly you  struggled because you didn't prepare enough. How long did you take to play the history?

Depending on the circumstances and the time invested you can find it easier or harder.

@Bestfriends I remember we played Sinnoh together recently and you helped me when I struggled. I don't particularly find the game difficulty too frustrating. Do you have any thoughts to help him or someone else that might struggle with gameplay because it's different from other classic emulators?

Edited by MightyMichele