Pvp Reward pokemons at 1200 points

Jgaw

Question

It s a very good mechanism to offer the player à semi comp pokemon (with Nice IVs, selected nature, selected egg moves) 

But what s the value of Such à poke if it s untradable. 

Its true it shouldn't be breedable cuz obviously this will affect the breeding mechanism, my idea here is about making the rewarded pokemon useful when we don't need it anymore in pvp or when we got à same pokemon with perfect IVs, this way we will never need this rewarded 1200 points pokemon, what if we do sthg like that Guy Who trades u prismatic pearl for shinies.. This Can help us free thé boxes from unuseful pokes and not touching the breeding system, better than releasing it and be wasted in vain

11 answers to this question

I like the idea of a Gift Pokémon exchange NPC existing somewhere, it is true that these rewards can fall short in the long term. Myself, I have immediately released a few of them because I hardly PvP outside of randoms. They do take up unnecessary space, and I have somewhat solved this by not claiming the mail, but this is not ideal.

The rewards could vary based on the Pokémon's IVs, and could even be as simple as nuggets/pearls.

1 hour ago, MightyMichele said:

How about give an additional box exclusive to the gift Pokemons?

Nice, but this won't solve the problem in my opinion, because when i got à perfect IVs poke, i won't use the rewarded pvp poke anymore and this will occupy a useless spot in the box and will finish by releasing it

However exchanging with nuggets/pearls seems not bad i guess.. I think if we gather ideas we can find one that fits everybody and the system itself.. 

And we can't really do anythg if game devz ignore the idea 

On 4/24/2023 at 8:09 AM, Jgaw said:

Nice, but this won't solve the problem in my opinion, because when i got à perfect IVs poke, i won't use the rewarded pvp poke anymore and this will occupy a useless spot in the box and will finish by releasing it

However exchanging with nuggets/pearls seems not bad i guess.. I think if we gather ideas we can find one that fits everybody and the system itself.. 

And we can't really do anythg if game devz ignore the idea 

A system that gives 5x Big Pearls for each perfect iv you had on your mon? Like:

2x31 - 10x Big Pearls - $100.000
3x31 - 15x Big Pearls - $150.000
4x31 - 20x Big Pearls - $200.000
5x31 - 25x Big Pearls - $250.000

This would not harm economy. Let's be honest, 2x31 is overpriced but 3x31 onwards are underpriced. A 5x31 never costs below $450.000

7 hours ago, caioxlive13 said:

A system that gives 5x Big Pearls for each perfect iv you had on your mon? Like:

2x31 - 10x Big Pearls - $100.000
3x31 - 15x Big Pearls - $150.000
4x31 - 20x Big Pearls - $200.000
5x31 - 25x Big Pearls - $250.000

This would not harm economy. Let's be honest, 2x31 is overpriced but 3x31 onwards are underpriced. A 5x31 never costs below $450.000

Nice idea, but devz should decide and be convinced of the idea, the concept here is to make reward pvp pokes useful and not wasted or delete. 

Yes, its extremely stupid that the "best'' reward you can get as a pvper is 1 2x31 untradeable unbreedable poke. Anybody whos grinding bp is gonna have a team or two of comps and theres no point in somebody who already has a 5x31 to play 100+ matches  to try and save up for a poke that even if it was tradeable would only be worth like 30k.  And since a 2x31 isnt gonnna get anything done in battle they are completely and totally worthless. Thisis just another example of the devs not caring about the pvp scene and only focusing on shunters. Shit thief still doesnt even work can you imagine if there was a bug that affected shunting like say leppas not working? Would be patched in an hour.

33 minutes ago, Zuladra said:

Maybe using Gracideas to adjust IVs? This was suggested in a similar post a while ago. Exchange to an NPC could be an option as well.

yey yey, this sounds not bad, i agree, nice idea to use gracideas on PVP reward pokes.. this should somehow raise the price of gracideas
i hope sthg useful will be taken into consideration to get useful rewards