BUG in damage formula that affects PvP matches

Hello, I am making this post here since it doesn't get any attention elsewhere. 

There has been many errors reported concerning impossible damage rolls that would indicate that this game is bugged when it comes to calculating damage. On this topic  (and in bug report), I reported 3 different "impossible" damage rolls (first one since January). There was no answer from staff about it. 

Obviously, this is very problematic, because it affects every PvP game, and probably way more than what we came to witness. I just took 20 minutes of my time checking random moves calcs, and found yet another 2 errors. 

zufJTjV.png

212+ Atk Barboach Waterfall vs. 0 HP / 36 Def Eviolite Onix: 16-24 (80 - 120%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO 
Possible damage amounts: (16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 16, 24) 

2yw0lNz.png

76 Atk Mienfoo Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 36 Def Eviolite Onix: 8-12 (40 - 60%) -- 12.1% chance to 2HKO 
Possible damage amounts: (8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, 12)

There are probably way more errors that I didn't came to witness because I didn't come across the wrong roll. All of them have been found at level 5 fighting, which is standard for Little Cup, a format played by community. It is very problematic that we have so many errors that may affect our games. 

@Rache @Kyu @Desu Are you aware of these bugs ? Have you even looked into it and took in consideration ? If report bug tickets didn't work the way it's intended to, what should we do as a community towards this ? Can we have more answers and transparency ? 

I'm going to repeat what I was told when I was TC when I brought up similar bugs: "If the dmg roll is within the range of what the calc shows, there is no problem". Since 90% is between 80% and 120%, they would most likely tell you that everything is fine.

This kind of bug is very concerning when a calc shows that each hit of multihits moves should do (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,3) and in game each hit deals 2 dmg. Anyhow, they didn't fix that bug when LC was an official tier, so I doubt they will bother doing so now that it isn't anymore.

16 minutes ago, gbwead said:

I'm going to repeat what I was told when I was TC when I brought up similar bugs: "If the dmg roll is within the range of what the calc shows, there is no problem". Since 90% is between 80% and 120%, they would most likely tell you that everything is fine.

This kind of bug is very concerning when a calc shows that each hit of multihits moves should do (1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,3) and in game each hit deals 2 dmg. Anyhow, they didn't fix that bug when LC was an official tier, so I doubt they will bother doing so now that it isn't anymore.

The first roll I showed on the other thread is not within range (gastly vs sandile)