#Johtoday

10 hours ago, 3326847493 said:

Translated:

When is the new region? Long awaited. Looking forward to playing with my friends

Original:

区是什么时候?期待已久。期待和我的朋友一起玩

9 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

[...] I bet that Johto Updates will be either July 20-31st or August [...]

5 hours ago, tangshao0121 said:

I am looking forward to the arrival of the Johto, but it has been delayed too long and I am a little disappointed

There is no reason to feel disappointed now! We are very close to the expected release date, which is one month after the Public Test Server (PTS) for the Johto region, specifically on July 10th. However, I am considering hype for July 7th because it falls on a weekend and seems like a cool option. Additionally, I'm also considering hype for July 12th as a possible date, as a slight delay of a few days is acceptable.

9 hours ago, Necroze said:

All is bait :v

I apologize if you felt misled by the announcement of Johto for Spring, my friend. We all share the interest to play Johto as soon as possible. Hopefully, its release will be imminent, and we can enjoy it to the fullest. As well for the anniversary event!!!🌟

1 hour ago, MightyMichele said:

There is no reason to feel disappointed now! We are very close to the expected release date, which is one month after the Public Test Server (PTS) for the Johto region, specifically on July 10th. However, I am considering hype for July 7th because it falls on a weekend and seems like a cool option. Additionally, I'm also considering hype for July 12th as a possible date, as a slight delay of a few days is acceptable.

I hope so, but I'm still looking forward to it

希望这样吧,但是我还是很期待的

11 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

The 11th Anniversary Event is keep going more Further until September or October?

I have heard the opinions from a few experienced players who have expressed their expectation for the anniversary activities to take place probably one month after the release of the Johto region. I believe there is merit to this viewpoint, as it would allow players to fully explore and complete the Johto region before engaging in the anniversary activities. I agree with these players. However, it is ultimately up to the officials to determine the exact release date, and as of now, no specific date has been announced.

8 hours ago, kenjimAd said:

We might have to get Pitchfork & Torch for going Riot (Peacefully) soon...

I'm 100% behind you 

52 minutes ago, MightyMichele said:

I have heard the opinions from a few experienced players who have expressed their expectation for the anniversary activities to take place probably one month after the release of the Johto region. I believe there is merit to this viewpoint, as it would allow players to fully explore and complete the Johto region before engaging in the anniversary activities. I agree with these players. However, it is ultimately up to the officials to determine the exact release date, and as of now, no specific date has been announced.

That's exactly how I feel.  The update is just around the corner.  Idk about 10th or 12th dates cant say anything on that as we didnt got any official announcements or updates, but yeah its been a month so chances are high   😄
Cant wait for both Johto and 11th An
niversary event!!!🌟 

I also have a lot of expectation and eagerness for the arrival of Johto on the main server, although we do not have an exact date, when it arrives we are going to enjoy it a lot, the best thing will be to have Team Pokemon ready to use during the adventure and game money saved to buy healing items or TM, so as soon as it arrives, it doesn't catch us off guard without any of the above.
Edited by SnowMoon
word correction

Hopefully we won't have much longer as it could really be any day now!

If I had to guess, the release date could potentially be July 11th or 12th SoonTM.

Thanks to the devs for all their hardwork and dedication bringing us this truly incredible experience! It really is something we only could have dreamed of many years ago.

And Congrats to all of us who made it this far! We've been patient and Johtomorrow is finally upon us! 👏 

See you all in Ecruteak City!

- Enlightt

Edited by Enlightt
  • 3 weeks later...

Not really... Falls 2023 may not Happen yet because Rache Answered that Johto will be 1st Release & idk what Exact Date will be, then 11th Anniversary Event by this Mid-Last Quarter of August i think? Remember! Falls 2023 begins on September or October

• Enlightt changed the title to Days Since Spring 2023
  • Enlightt changed the title to 28 Days Since Spring 2023
  • Enlightt changed the title to 30 Days Since Spring 2023
  • Enlightt changed the title to 40 Days Since Spring 2023
  • Enlightt changed the title to 3 Days Until Johto!