[TRADE] 20 - 30 minute drawings for 10k pokeyen [ closed temporarily ]

You guys are sweet, love the collaboration team you got going on! :]
I would love to see your takes on this Purugly x Slurpuff pokefusion gal of mine, feel free to draw them however you guys please at y'alls own pace, leaving a tip + money in advance to support y'all!  \(≧◠ᴥ◠≦)/

20230713_170836.jpg.38be4f201e2be8f7b95acc112daa4955.jpg

Edited by Bunnaiii
13 hours ago, DJRex said:

Yo no pressure i can wait

thank you for your patience ill have it out soon im just a lil sick so i was sleeping alot lol

10 hours ago, Plbbrt said:

I love your art. Can you please draw my character and the shiny gyarados too? Will definitely mail you the money when u finish ^^

Pokemmo for art.png

of course !! thank you so much ill get started on it !!

1 hour ago, Bunnaiii said:

I would love to see your takes on this Purugly x Slurpuff pokefusion gal of mine, feel free to draw them however you guys please at y'alls own pace, leaving a tip + money in advance to support y'all!  \(≧◠ᴥ◠≦)/

i love it !! sop creative i used to draw furries ill try to make it look good ~

starting now!! will pop them out in order 🙂 

11 hours ago, Plbbrt said:

I love your art. Can you please draw my character and the shiny gyarados too? Will definitely mail you the money when u finish ^^

Pokemmo for art.png

Heya! My friend decided to pick yours up, so you dont have to pay ~ ! 🙂 ill post it when shes done in the mean time thank you for your patience

3分钟前,Terddy 说:

Hello, I need to paint these two sets. How can I send you the money, 20k pokeyen

Screenshot_2023-07-24-11-26-45-165_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

Cache_63782e93db7f8789.jpg

Cache_-741b335d1f0d42c5.jpg

My new sign: ulp, I hope you can help me sign it on my avatar together. Also, I wish you a speedy recovery

Edited by Terddy
2 minutes ago, Terddy said:

wow,Cool, I love this style so much😛

heya im getting started on catching up right now, did you want me to draw your character in two different scenes (sets?)?

id love to try to make your character come to life 🙂

9分钟前,lAzazel 说:

heya im getting started on catching up right now, did you want me to draw your character in two different scenes (sets?)?

id love to try to make your character come to life 🙂

I don't have any ideas, but I think you are a very creative painter. I will trust you and unleash your imagination 😛

7 minutes ago, Terddy said:

I don't have any ideas, but I think you are a very creative painter. I will trust you and unleash your imagination 😛

you want it to say ULP on it? you made a few requests, also on your first post you only gave me one character pic  i dont know if you meant to attach two 😮

7分钟前,lAzazel 说:

you want it to say ULP on it? you made a few requests, also on your first post you only gave me one character pic  i dont know if you meant to attach two 😮

Yes, write my signature - ulp, lowercase, hahahaha 

Another character image

IMG_20230724_120444.jpg

Edited by Terddy

After seeing your painting style, my friend also likes it very much, so he asked me to ask you to also draw a picture for him.His Pokemon is Shiny Beldum,Her ign:BuHuiQuMingA,ty again😘

Cache_-3e52a3db9b27ee0a.jpg

Cache_-57bc3e758fe6f8cc.jpg

Edited by Terddy
On 7/13/2023 at 8:04 AM, Plbbrt said:

Pokemmo for art.png

my friend went on vacay, shell be back soon but she forgot to add a BG to yours but its pretty much done if you dont mind waiting. it looks really good besides the bg

13 minutes ago, lAzazel said:

here ya go ^-^ thanks so much for stopping by for some art and for your patience while i recovered! it means alot

thankyousomuch.png

It was definatly worth the wait, i like ir

6 hours ago, lAzazel said:

my friend went on vacay, shell be back soon but she forgot to add a BG to yours but its pretty much done if you dont mind waiting. it looks really good besides the bg

Ok! good to know!

8 hours ago, Ajbramberg said:

Wait is this cereal? 10k is cheap

Yeah I just would feel obligated to spend hours making something super great if I charged a fair amount. I just wanna do quick sketching not spend a whole day on something because I'll burn out lol

I am about to start school, so I may not be able to see your work. I have already sent the manuscript fee to your email, 30k pokeyen, right?

If the manuscript fee is incorrect, please let me know and I will resend it to you

I hope to see your imaginative works when I come back, hahahaha. Also, I wish you good health🥰

On 7/29/2023 at 1:35 AM, Lafuc said:

Hey I love your art can you do a drawing of my character.

Adobe_Express_20230728_2229210_1.png

on it my man, after yours ill be cutting off my list and closing shop for alittle bit please be patient with me while i catch up and try to make sure i make something decent for yall

On 7/26/2023 at 3:22 AM, Terddy said:

I am about to start school, so I may not be able to see your work. I have already sent the manuscript fee to your email, 30k pokeyen, right?

If the manuscript fee is incorrect, please let me know and I will resend it to you

I hope to see your imaginative works when I come back, hahahaha. Also, I wish you good health🥰

hey i know you havent been back yet, but im still working on it, since being sick ive just been working alot and trying to fully recover, im working on it i promise 

On 7/24/2023 at 2:27 AM, lAzazel said:

shes still gone but i still have her draft, idk im hoping shell be back soon her fiance says maybe another week shell be out so sorry

On 7/16/2023 at 4:38 PM, drowC said:

Hi, can you draw another pokemon for me? 🙂

I would love to have a nice image of a shiny claydol.

still on my to do list, i kinda started doodling ive just been working alot after recovering and might take a hiatus after i catch up on drawing 

On 7/13/2023 at 5:22 PM, Bunnaiii said:

ive started on yours and i have the general idea of it drawn up ! i just have to take it from papter to my pc and work on coloring it for yah 🙂 thanks for your patience ill update soon