Why the Legendry Project is doomed to fail. why it should never happen.

I played every single pokemon game sense generation 1 on very first handheld console. I can tell you that adding any of them even weaker ones would have dire consequences on the health of this pokemon mmo. instead going on rant gonna prove valid points.  I get that people enjoy them they are fun to hunt down and capture. however there is difference between single player and pokemon mmo first of all pokemon mmos ecomancy is stable at the moment. anything massive like this will break the game. now imagine them adding pokemon legendry as well as adding alphas  31 iv pokemon cost would go down in prices and pokemon that are legendry will sell in overwhelming cost in fact it will be negative effect

pve how does adding these overly buffed pokemon to the game will effect. sure it can be fun. but if wanted capture legendries you could just load up an emulator capture them there no reason add them to thriving community not sure if you guys remeber gen 1 meta but everyone had a zaptos all 3 of birds were busted they virtually had remove moves from some of them cause they can good boost accu and instant kill thing sheer cold. all 3 of these birds busted all that what about dogs in johto yes they where used still are to this day so and so on. idea is make the game challanging not make regions easy and beatable specially when we have beaten these games over 1000 times over this games life span

in pve all e4s would be ease dont even have work hard. train any ev's not care about IVs 1 shout e4 with 1 legendry or 2 .. yay sounds fun.. not really in long run sure be like wow this amazing check out my legendry thats it

now lets get to pvp -

I hated gen 5. and genji's where main reason cause of it. in competitive pokemon you can look at these mons find they every competitive team at highiest ranking from gen 5-gen 9  why cause they busted. countless times they have been brought up from ou to ubers specially alternative forms. even swords of justice are extremely powerful. fight me on this. please i dare you  even if these where allowed and genji's where not still be top tear over other opinions. cause sacred sword amazing move it hit to many types super effective. like this game needs any more overpower ground types plague 

Do really want me show you proof 

Heatran, Cresselia. Tornadas (Incarnate form), Thunderus (incarnate form) and Landerus (Incarnate form) god teir busted 580-600 stat total most busted abilities if cant understand why these pokemon never falled and have been abused sense release don't know your game your playing dont know why laughing cause being serious am not even trolling

Edited by Metalkitty66

most people who say i like legendries in pokemon mmo. are noobs don't understand the impact these mons had when when they were released. never touched a gameboy there whole life. never really experience gen 5 when first came out and experienced the pvp scene . you think you know but you don't. let say they added them and screw all for what reason let you use them in pvp/pve 

what of balience? you need take in consideration all the type match ups. there movepools and there stats how these mons will push pokemon into different tiers make whole thing unstable.  I can pull up every pvp tournament that happened in rl by professional pvp players promise you these mons have been every single tourniment ever made. even weak ones. specially in gen 5 that pokemon mmo is locked at. promise you need these genji's every tourniment known to pokemon exist someone was using not just 1 person either

so if thing am not being serious or am trolling am not. I actually picked up white and black i still have reallife cartage as we speak. and has my competitive pokemon team on it. I know dangerious effect these pokeman will have on the game. to bad you guys dont you think garchomp with swords dance is bad. wait until you see terrakron and landerious blowing up the meta

so stop trolling take what am saying very seriously. pokemon mmo is gonna forever be in eternal loop of gen 5 . there for it will have gen 5 meta with that in mind. if you played gen 5 when first came out then YOU WOULD KNOW. this isnt a troll this massively destroy this game

Edited by Metalkitty66
21 hours ago, Imperial said:

Antes de que los moderadores eliminen mi comentario, esta persona se salió tanto de control que ya no está en el MMO Discord, así que ahora ha convertido su galimatías en los foros. 

don't cancel it to the poor guy from metalkitty66, but good imperial response 🤡