VPN USAGE TO LOWER PING ?

Hey. I'm living in EU and i saw that pokeMMO servers are mainly based in US/CN.

I play on average 150 ms on most of the servers. It sometimes makes it a disadvantage (while GTL flipping mainly).

I Wanted to know if there was a possibility to use some sort of VPN to lower ping and make it easier to play the game.

Is it even allowed ? 

TY.

9 hours ago, Seth said:

150 ms is pretty good for such game. It's not an FPS game so this won't really do you any favors. Not even sure implementing a VPN is worth the time.

While this is true, it can be pretty infuriating trying to do repetitive stuff like berry planting/watering with a slight ping because it causes a delay between what you're seeing and what the server sees, I can't count how many times I've overwatered berries because according to the server I was facing the wrong direction 😛

14 minutes ago, Doctor said:

While this is true, it can be pretty infuriating trying to do repetitive stuff like berry planting/watering with a slight ping because it causes a delay between what you're seeing and what the server sees, I can't count how many times I've overwatered berries because according to the server I was facing the wrong direction 😛

Haha fair enough, I can see it being annoying in berry farming ^^