[Avatar] Varti's Ai Avatars

On 8/18/2023 at 6:42 AM, TohnR said:

I'd be really thrilled to have mine done as well ! 2nd picture in case the one with the golden trophy doesn't work (doubt it'd be easy for AI to understand that part)
Let me know how I can support your work 😄 
image.png.628829a2ad89ceaa0e7d7107d791ecb3.pngimage.png.040367032b530d2b188fccc02607cadb.png

Spoiler

gFZ7Kb5.pngB1oHYSA.png81qZ7Oa.png7ZkobC5.pngPFoZHN2.png

Just leaving a mail with 150k to my IGN is all. Remember to tag me so I can notice your requests!

• 1 month later...
On 8/5/2023 at 10:33 PM, Vartiou said:

Disclaimer: Image generation Ai is a tool that can be trained to aid the artist. It takes an input then displays a VERY random result. If you need quality art consider requesting a commission from real artists. I can bearly draw stick figures.

Welcome!

Thanks to everyone who participated in this Ai journey! I was just as curious as you were on the image results, all of them were awesome! This was quite taxing on my computer and often left it unusable until it finshed processing all the avatars.

That being said, from this point on I will no longer be generating free avatars.

Pricing

If you would still like a generated avatar leave a screenshot of your in-game character and tag me @Vartiou.

Send a mail to my IGN Vartiou with the "Ai Avatar Request" subject. I'll post the results as soon as I can.

150k == 5 generated avatars per in-game character

Samples generated in this thread:

Reveal hidden contents

sdrwwdy.png93JdoZ3.pngwE3CFyR.pngwsv0dqB.pngfzDvJS9.pngbZShcgZ.pngoiFULXX.pngjbM23Um.pngRlGje99.png2TCTiye.png2CeC4k2.pngM32FVdT.pngqQlIydv.png2iRBQk0.pngsGvvxWM.png3I9s1Qk.png98FoHNE.pngZPNXgw1.pngkPhBcFq.pngLNs55MH.pngFHNXlc2.pngyLPaKBi.png7ZkobC5.pngmrqQlpO.pngX40woCF.pngd5VV8jz.png

image.thumb.jpeg.c35873af977562effd8eb19e000dd764.jpeg