Petition to add sentret/furret hordes!

opmas

Question

17 answers to this question

1 minute ago, ChihuahuanRaven said:

How did this get overlooked?

The Sentret line was skipped as a horde due to how surprisingly poor its canon distribution is. It only appears on two routes in the region excluding the safari, and only one of them is horde-eligible which was instead turned into a special attack EV training location which is more useful to more players.

It's unlikely that we'll end up giving it a horde, sorry guys.

12 hours ago, Rache said:

The Sentret line was skipped as a horde due to how surprisingly poor its canon distribution is. It only appears on two routes in the region excluding the safari, and only one of them is horde-eligible which was instead turned into a special attack EV training location which is more useful to more players.

It's unlikely that we'll end up giving it a horde, sorry guys.

Well that's super unfortunate.. But! Hear me out one more time. 🙂

It's disappointing that you can't make exceptions on location distribution, since it could give more variety on EV training. One good example is route 39. There are Raticate and Pidgeotto hordes which are both 2+ speed and the game is already infested with enough Raticates (11 hordes currently). That route 39 would make an excellent spot for Furrets!

If you cannot budge to make little exceptions for our sake. I have 1 more idea. 

To change hordes on Kanto. Kanto has Sentrets and Furrets on these locations:

Five isle meadow - Currently Pidgeotto (2+ speed)

Water path - Currently Persian hordes (2+ speed)

Canyon entrance - Currently Fearows, Phanpys and Persians at Night. (2+ speed on Fearows and Persians)

Thank you Rache and this lovely community for your time ❤️ 

On 8/14/2023 at 2:32 PM, opmas said:

Hey everyone!

In all fairness sentret/furret should have a horde in Johto, since every generations "rodent" normal types have hordes!

Hordes currently:

Gen1: Rattata, Raticate

Gen2: -

Gen3: Linoone

Gen4: Bidoof, Bibarel

Gen5: Watchog

Let me know your thoughts and upvote for RODENT EQUALITY! Thank you for your time 🙂

deb92i3-cdbced98-2769-4322-b8db-e3a504a295e7.gif.1b3d3ee7af14625a86e622c5e668d3c1.gif

NO!!

Do single encounter please!

It's unfair to me and my cute furri.

image_2023-08-29_221436110.png