Halloween 2023 Event - List of Goodie Bag items (IN PROGRESS)

As title suggests - please post all the items and vanities you receive from the bags this year and I'll try to update the page as much as I can!

Regular Goodie Bag (Items):

Pumpking Goodie Bag (Items):

Pumpking Easy Mode (Prize):

image.png?ex=65531ca8&is=6540a7a8&hm=b1e31d2d237ba6889b760ed1651ddd79906c8badd20554d8e96b49236d4fe351&

Pumpking Hard Mode (Ultra Rare Event Item):

Ghostly Lantern

image.png.dd72b50032bc9204569059bf45f47cc4.png

image.png.ffebefa5bbeb54228fbf36a0ad6d1da7.png

Vanities:

image.png?ex=6553267f&is=6540b17f&hm=0c3

image.png.1fb6e665020f01a5b63ab21f1b1f7394.png

image.png?ex=655325eb&is=6540b0eb&hm=f5c5e19ca5487d7b4a5ea9b74ead5729816b521a7fb3ba68efba015abd1db365&

image.png?ex=6553261a&is=6540b11a&hm=549

image.png.39201b7f8e70b27d3bae3b4b363623a7.png

Edited by Imperial
  • Imperial changed the title to Halloween 2023 Event - List of Goodie Bag items (IN PROGRESS)
On 10/31/2023 at 6:29 AM, swervy said:

thank you for your work 🙂

After a few days, i think its fair to say the list can be "finalized"

6 minutes ago, YoungCabbage said:

also, you can pull these items from either goodie bag? or just from a certain one?

Usually everything is available from the goodie bags except for the ultra rare and the exclusive particle. Those are found from the pumpking bag.

The pumpking bag also has everything in it. However the difference is, the chances at finding a "good" item.

The pumpking goodiebags are much more likely to give you a "good" item or better

1 minute ago, FelinkaAnnie said:

is skeleton wing still a thing? im hearing its also ultra rare as well but i can't confirm it, im doubting about it till someone can link to see what it looks like

Ive never seen one, but i also havent been looking. If i find one ill let you know

Just now, FelinkaAnnie said:

alright cause im so curious what it looks like otherwise its confirmed only ghostly lantern is only ultra rare for this year (just for history)

Yeah the ghostly lantern ive definitely seen, im glad to see its not at ridiculous levels like the white rabbit plush, but the skeleton wings ive never seen. I have seen people asking about them...but havent seen a player with them or seen one on gtl

2 minutes ago, CanadaSorry said:

Yeah the ghostly lantern ive definitely seen, im glad to see its not at ridiculous levels like the white rabbit plush, but the skeleton wings ive never seen. I have seen people asking about them...but havent seen a player with them or seen one on gtl

which is interesting tho since i wasnt there at that time but white rabbit plush is insane expensive since it came out and i guess not many were able to get it and put more supply and price never drop like all newest cosmetics did, i swear if 2nd ultra rare halloween is in same price as white rabbit plush ( im gonna doubt about it) gonna be crazy if price went so high in 2023 halloween. 

4 minutes ago, FelinkaAnnie said:

which is interesting tho since i wasnt there at that time but white rabbit plush is insane expensive since it came out and i guess not many were able to get it and put more supply and price never drop like all newest cosmetics did, i swear if 2nd ultra rare halloween is in same price as white rabbit plush ( im gonna doubt about it) gonna be crazy if price went so high in 2023 halloween. 

Well, the rabbit plush didnt come from the halloween event. The halloween equivelant to last year is the psychic bird mask, which was still outrageously expensive. For whatever reason, there was a lot of expensive vanities that came out that season. Hopefully this year turns out to be different. Its nice when the new players can afford the cool things before they reach "unobtainable" levels

10 minutes ago, CanadaSorry said:

Well, the rabbit plush didnt come from the halloween event. The halloween equivelant to last year is the psychic bird mask, which was still outrageously expensive. For whatever reason, there was a lot of expensive vanities that came out that season. Hopefully this year turns out to be different. Its nice when the new players can afford the cool things before they reach "unobtainable" levels

ya true, all those stuff i missed out in 2022-2023 till i came back in 2023 in july so i guess i missed out all of stuff, atleast its not like newest cosmetics are at 20m+ atleast ( i hope for next 5-8 years later).

also i mean white rabbit plus was in 2023 lunar new year which i wasnt there too and i missed shaymin mons and didnt know about white rabbit plus is also ultra rare and i don't know how it went so high that new item is at 50m i was like "were there player out there farming it or not?" im guessing people hold on it for so long till they decided to skyrocket this 1 item going to be more expensive than 3-1 years old cosmetics worth (such as red eyes, werewolf mask, green eyes, kraken mask minus 2019-2018 and past (past as 2017-2016 so on) are worth nowhere near 10m yet but they sitting like 5m-1m of old halloween from 2020-2022 so i was confusing why 2023 lunar new year worth more than from past years cosmetics including halloween.

Edited by FelinkaAnnie